• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Body Hair on Guys (1 Viewer)

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
corro said:
See, I like it how girls can be superficial about guys but guys have to like the girl because she has a great personality. My new rule is, that if you dont have c/d cup tits, get the fuck out, thats the mentality shown by most of the girls in this thread.
i agree with you 100%, even tho i'm a chick. like i said before, it's not the guy's fault if he has hair, and i understand why he wont wax it. waxing fucken hurts!!!

chicks are being heaps superficial these days.

i'll admit that i like my men with hair...coz i do date men, not pre-pubescent boys :D

bowman

Bowmanation
HSC
i've started to get worse n worse, i have the snail trail all the way up to my chest hair, and i noticed a black hair on my shoulder.......it's all downhill from here.

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
i'd prefer not to put my head on a guys chest and have his chest hair tickle my nostrils.

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
oh come on! chest hair is the sign of a real man! it is ultra sexy. but to be honest, if the guy is really hot, i dont give a flying fuck whether or not her has a hairy chest...

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
no, i dont mind if he has chest hair- just not long curly old man chest hair.

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
markmooks said:
*waves* Hi AlleyCat :)
hiya toots *waves* (lovin the warhol baby btw)

curly old man chest hair is diff from sexy rugged hunky sex machine chest hair, now, isnt it...

HSC
AlleyCat said:
hiya toots *waves* (lovin the warhol baby btw)

curly old man chest hair is diff from sexy rugged hunky sex machine chest hair, now, isnt it...
Once again i would like to point out the disadvantages of chest hair during sex.
Unless you have a thing for carpet burn, that is.

But yeah. A girl's not going to rule you out just because you have a bit more hair in various places than she would like. Jude law is THE SEX and he's got chest hair.

Once again i would like to point out that markmooks is a tool and spams pointlessly in a bid to be noticed.

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
whiterabbit said:
Once again i would like to point out the disadvantages of chest hair during sex.
Unless you have a thing for carpet burn, that is.

But yeah. A girl's not going to rule you out just because you have a bit more hair in various places than she would like. Jude law is THE SEX and he's got chest hair.

Once again i would like to point out that markmooks is a tool and spams pointlessly in a bid to be noticed.
carpet burn is not an issue if u do it cowgirl... :)
and yes i know that mark is a ho, but you cant talk shit abotu my ho...
*points sword at whiterabbit*

HSC
AlleyCat said:
carpet burn is not an issue if u do it cowgirl... :)
and yes i know that mark is a ho, but you cant talk shit abotu my ho...
*points sword at whiterabbit*
Hey, watch what you say. I rarely talk shit about anyone.

You can't tell me that "*waves* Hi AlleyCat" has anything to do with Body Hair on Guys or Fashion or Lifestyle. I think he's a tool because he should use PMs rather than spam our Fashion forum just because he wants to get his bloody post count up.

I only lash out at morons who constantly post crap and do so outside of craptacular (also known as NS). Even so, i do it rarely and fairly constructively.

I barely know you, so i'm not going to engage in any of this 'virtual swordfight', especially not when i've just been going off at people who post brainlessly.

RingerINC

BBoy OG Loc Gangsta
HSC
whiterabbit said:

You can't tell me that "*waves* Hi AlleyCat" has anything to do with Body Hair on Guys or Fashion or Lifestyle. I think he's a tool because he should use PMs rather than spam our Fashion forum just because he wants to get his bloody post count up.

I only lash out at morons who constantly post crap and do so outside of craptacular (also known as NS). Even so, i do it rarely and fairly constructively.

I barely know you, so i'm not going to engage in any of this 'virtual swordfight', especially not when i've just been going off at people who post brainlessly.
strange... i don't remember being ripped by you yet... Oh well, it'll happen

Note: i shalt shaveth nothing...eth

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
whiterabbit said:

oh man i was only kidding, no need to get ur panties in a twist. i agree that people shouldnt spam, but i was trying to be light hearted about it all.

and i still love you, you have impeccable fashion taste :) and that is rare...

miss_b

still obsessed...
HSC
markmooks said:
Have you *tried* waxing your toes... much pain. Much much pain. More than any other body area.
I am almost hairless :D

How do you know? Have you tried? :p

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
if you ask at the salon they wax ur toes for free...
and snail trails on girls (ummm yuk!)

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
_Bushra_ said:
some guys have heaps hairy fingers...*screams in disgust*

they should wax them hairs off
hahaha yeah

tlodg

HSC
N/A
smooth, with a little bit of moustache

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)