• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Body Hair on Guys (1 Viewer)

Shaynie69

HSC
Body hair on guys is a turn on for me!
As long as its not really gross
On the back is gross.
On the chest a patch is really cute :D

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
bennychanman said:
what makes a guy gay jus cos he shaves his legs??? (and i DON'T do it on a regular basis!!!)
not all gay guys wax/shave. not all straight guys wax/shave for that matter. Heaps of straight guys do it for athletic purposes, and also coz they don't like the hair, doesn't mean they're gay. darl, you're not gay unless you lust after boys, so don't sweat it :)

Mumma said:
Scientific research has proven that hairy guys are better to sleep with cause they keep you warm, and they are nice to cuddle, hurray for being hairy! Its the exact same skin underneath you know, we're still human beings, and besides we're more manly.
see, i like this logic :uhhuh:

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
I'm a fan of body hair on guys. Not back hair, coz that is just eww. But otherwise, I think I'd feel like I was with a 12 yr old. And, unlike Michael Jackson, I don't get off on that kind of thing.

HSC
Asquithian said:
Ruling out guys because they have some chest hair. Perhaps more superficial than a Guy ruling out a girl because she is 'fat'...
Safety precautions asqy. You don't want your penis to snap during sex, and we don't want carpet burn :p

I'm curious, have any of you considered getting a male brazilian?

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
i think (slightly) hairy men are sexier than hairless ones. a little chest hair to run your fingers through is totally hot, and leg and arm hair, well, thats hot too.

chelzmalee

death by pastry
HSC
I can live with SOME hair.. It'd creep me out if my boyfriend shaved his legs... But I can't stand hairy backs (ewwwwwww) or anything too hairy. I don't go much on chest hair either. Or facial hair.

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
markmooks said:
Meh, I epilated this morning so I'm cover guy material again, snail trail and all.

Down boy.

i dont like excessive body hair but a bit is ok. if a guy has to wax i really dont wanna know about it!

stainmepink

HSC
bennychanman said:
So yeah which is it...

do you like your guys hairy or smooth....? =P

:O!!!!!!!!!!!

HAIRY HAIRY HAIRY HAIRY HAIRY!!!!!!!

I WANTS to touch it!!!!

HSC
markmooks said:
You need to rep 19 other people before you can re-rep someone. This is why most people
blow their whole load of ten reps each day on folks, so they can dish out again to their faves.
You are lame.

By 'faves' you mean people who you rep for no reason, other than they rep you every two days.

HSC
markmooks said:
I'd suggest you're late for something whiterabbit, go hide in a teapot.
I suggest you become less of a tool.

I'm waiting for you to misquote me with some lame alteration and a worse comeback.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)