• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

...bah (1 Viewer)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Well what has she done to promote otherwise?

She's gone behind her parents' backs, shes betrayed their trust, and abused it i bet, and now she thinks shes the victim because of that?

Please, grow up and realise you're at fault.

digmahstigma

HSC
i'm not sure about her own situation, but i asked my parents if they trusted me and they said yes. they know i'm not gonna do something stupid and rash.

and then i asked them, wouldn't they rather know where i was and what i was doing so they could get in touch with me to see if i was alright, rather than me sneaking out in the middle of the night.

and they didn't say anything, i never brought up the subject again.

if they cared about me they wouldn't put me in the position of having to go behind their backs.

i'm not saying she should run away and turn her back on them altogether, because i'd never do that myself.

i love my parents and heaps and moreover i like them as people.

i'm just saying, sometimes u need to take a stand.

HSC
my mum aas like that when i first started dating claire wen she was 13

she thought it was wrong n shit. but then wen she saw us at the races she grew to accept us and that age doesnt matter

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
digmahstigma said:
i'm not sure about her own situation, but i asked my parents if they trusted me and they said yes. they know i'm not gonna do something stupid and rash.

and then i asked them, wouldn't they rather know where i was and what i was doing so they could get in touch with me to see if i was alright, rather than me sneaking out in the middle of the night.

and they didn't say anything, i never brought up the subject again.

if they cared about me they wouldn't put me in the position of having to go behind their backs.

i'm not saying she should run away and turn her back on them altogether, because i'd never do that myself.

i love my parents and heaps and moreover i like them as people.

i'm just saying, sometimes u need to take a stand.
The question you asked your parents was both self-defeating and extremely contradictory.

Your parents trust you, (1st question) and then you put them in a hypothetical(at least you have stated so) situation where you HAVE broken their trust.

Those are two completely different things, and i dont see why it should be a valid point in this situation.

Since, she HAS been caught with the boyfriend sneaking in. She was caught with him while she was suppose to be elsewhere.

So please tell me, anywhere there, as a parent and speaking from a parent's view, where the trust should be placed, and what right she has to complain about them not trusting her?

PookieMonster

Got bored & left 30/01/05
HSC
AsyLum said:
*claps*

Glad someone said it :)
if u read any of her posts the words:
me, myself, i, i've, im, etc
anything self imposing

are the most frequently used. shes all about herself. she doesnt care about her parents. i fee sorry for them

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Yes, that was quite evident when i first replied, i tried to get her to see her parents' side but *shrugs*

PookieMonster

Got bored & left 30/01/05
HSC
on page three i just quoted her and bolded everytime she referenced herself

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Haha missed that, hmm, alarming :S

Lundy

Banned
HSC
Everyone hates their parents at some point in time. Chances are you'll "run away" with your boyfriend, break up with him and realise you're fucked then come crawling back home. Believe it or not, they're doing this because they want what's best for you. Stop acting like a brat.

Maybe start showing some respect for your parents, stop acting the victim and acting in defiance against them (gee, I wonder why they don't trust you). Maybe then you'll win their trust.

Boyfriends come and go, but your parents will always be there for you. Your attitude towards them sickens me.

django_

HSC
firstly, u can all say wat u want.

u have NO IDEA what my parents are like. u dont live under this roof, put up with them day in day out, arguing and fighting and me having to listen to it all.

i know ive done the wrong thing, and ive admitted it to them. but they said once the hsc is over, i can see my bf. now i cant.

i have no problem listening to everyones opinions or advice, thats why i started this thread. but wen you all make it fucking personal and be RUDE, that pisses me off.

how about be more fucking constructive.

oh, and pookie, i wonder if the 'real you' is this much of a narrow minded bitch.
same goes for the rest of u morons.

Cactus

Sorcerer's Apprentice
HSC
AsyLum said:
Well what has she done to promote otherwise?

She's gone behind her parents' backs, shes betrayed their trust, and abused it i bet, and now she thinks shes the victim because of that?

Please, grow up and realise you're at fault.

Oh come on have some sympathy. You people have obviously never been in this situation yourselves so please don't pass judgement. It's an extremely complex and hurtful situation which is caused by family problems and not the child's actions. Parents are supposed to guide a child into adulthood. Yes trust is an issue, but parenting should not be about punishment it should be about rewarding good behaviour. I watched dr phil today. seriously though, how is housework related to trust. It's not. The "do more housework" is a ploy by the parent to make themselves feel like they are doing parenting.........

Cactus

Sorcerer's Apprentice
HSC
Lundy said:
Boyfriends come and go, but your parents will always be there for you. Your attitude towards them sickens me.

You don't understand, as i said in my prev. post, this is a situation caused by the parent's marital issues. You havent been in this situation so you don't understand. Its whacky but there are some people out there who care about themselves more than their kids and don't actually have their best interests in mind. This is not a case of the kid just being a brat, it goes much more deeper and much more emotionally hurtful.

Lundy

Banned
HSC
django_ said:
but wen you all make it fucking personal and be RUDE, that pisses me off.

oh, and pookie, i wonder if the 'real you' is this much of a narrow minded bitch.
same goes for the rest of u morons.
I <3 self-contradiction

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
django_ said:
u have NO IDEA what my parents are like
hahahaha, you are such a child. you deserve whatever you are getting

Lundy

Banned
HSC
Cactus said:
hey get lost, this is a serious thread. go troll elsewhere
Pointing out her hypocrisy is trolling now? eh, whatever you reckon.

Last edited:

django_

HSC
crazy homo - im a child am i?

hmmmmz yes the "hahahaha, you are such a child. you deserve whatever you are getting" is very mature.

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
django_ said:
crazy homo - im a child am i?

hmmmmz yes the "hahahaha, you are such a child. you deserve whatever you are getting" is very mature.
that didn't sound like a denial to me

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)