• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

2016ers Chit-Chat Thread (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BandSixFix

Disillusioned
HSC
When you get a bomb threat at your school and get evacuated and you're just like :sleep:

leehuan

HSC
How the fk do people manage to do Accelerated 4U maths?! Much demotivation. There's like 2 year 11's in our class... I wanna murder 'em.
Ask Paradoxica.

But I don't see the problem. I contemplated doing accel 4U but I decided to only do it for 3U just cause I didn't want too much workload.

When you get a bomb threat at your school and get evacuated and you're just like :sleep:
At assembly, the principal was like oh these yr 9 kids have a science exam to do in period 1 so we'll make the assembly fast and end it very soon. When we're in period 1 suddenly we got evacuated for 1 hour because apparently a fire started in the school.

BandSixFix

Disillusioned
HSC
At assembly, the principal was like oh these yr 9 kids have a science exam to do in period 1 so we'll make the assembly fast and end it very soon. When we're in period 1 suddenly we got evacuated for 1 hour because apparently a fire started in the school.
Psh, they should stay and do their exams and not evacuate. :cool:

Nailgun

Cole World
HSC
pls im brickie double accelerant
you cn't evan c my lvl

Nailgun

Cole World
HSC
I tried looking through Paradoxica's post history to try and find the conversation and relieve my deja vu stress
tbh someones post history is like a biography; i feel like i know so much more about him now lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)