• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Yr 12- Make it the best!! (1 Viewer)

KarmaKitten

HSC
i liked my timetable this year, hope i dont get a bad english teacher( well a certain teacher)

i cant wait for all the free periods im gonna get after dropping art

picaresque

HSC
Ha. I can't wait to see my timetable - they'll have to cram 15 units into it for 3 weeks until I sit the HSC exam for Ag, and then I'll have 2 units evaporate into frees. But the next 3 weeks should be something...intense. ;)

KarmaKitten

HSC
*shudders* that sounds horrible..15 units

i wonder how they fit extension 2 english and ext history in for me...hmm lunch time classes will ANNOY me, id rather have afternoon class than lunch time

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by KarmaKitten

i wonder how they fit extension 2 english and ext history in for me...hmm lunch time classes will ANNOY me, id rather have afternoon class than lunch time
I wish I had lunchtimes or after school classes for Maths Ext 2, *shudders* distance correspondance.

Sasky

HSC
hey u guys,
Ohhh i just CANNOT wait until Year 12 is over and I'm finally outta here. "Here" is kinda including school life as well as home life. It's not that I'm just inclined to my audacious nature, but I'm just sick of school. :chainsaw:
Well I guess I am more anxious than frightened about completing high-school education as I've just had it, I mean think about it guys, we've had school for like almost 12 years and its become such a routine that I'm almost frightened at the prospect of becoming overly attachted. One of my bestest friends is so afraid of year 12, not of the exams, but at the mere concept of having to make such dramatic changes. :eek:
But yeah, getting back to "YEAR 12-MAKE IT THE BEST", that I can particulary aspire to - I mean, god I'm one of those unfortunate souls that try and try again every single year cause I somehow manage to bum out in the end cause of something - despite being top range of the grade most of the year. So even though I'm kinda sick of trying, I think in the end, it would be a horrible waste to not even try to kinda finally show off all that we have learnt these 12 years (which may or may not have been anything - :D )

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
Im looking forward to alot o year 12, but i im not looking really forward to the work load, go figure.

I wonder if i get a new timetable next week? or the week after that seeing they said that we start the hsc week 2....hmmm
We keep our this years timetable until next year otherwise they would have to change around all the other years

Ext hist after school once week, eh its not to bad, better than lunch

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
We have no morning classes, but we do have maths tutorials from 8- 8:30 thursdays tho. You crazy Ruse boy (god im hoping your the ruse person, yeah you are *crosses fingers*)

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by picaresque
How about early morning classes? Doesn't getting up so you can arrive at 7:40 for Extn. II maths just give you the warm and fuzzies? :D
Arriving at 7:40am, try doing Ext 2 maths without a teacher thats giving me a nice feeling.

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
*pouts*

Girl. GIRL.

Before I get all confused about my own gender... ;)
OMG i am SOOO sorry!, if you makes you feel any better i only found out the other day that Ruse was co-ed, (The wonders of not living near it), and yeah i still think that everyone there is a guy, go figure. It would explain alot tho, i did for a bit thought you were gay, god im digging myself a deeper hole. But yeah im sorry :)

alby

cool duckie
HSC
Originally posted by dezzy
lets face it..after next year we will never have anything like what we do now!
gr8 point...n itz true
afta next yr we're finally faced wit d big world! scarry wen u tink o it..in about a year we'll b doin our hsc! den we'll have 2 get a job or go 2 uni/tafe!

i no i wanna grow up n i've got a career planned...but bein a 'kid' iz soooooooo much fun! :D i wanna stay @ skool 4 eva! (well mabey not @ skool as such lol...but bein a teen iz so easy in comparison 2 bein an adult..eventhough we wanna b treated like ones now lol)

enjoy your last eyar with your firends, have fun, but still do your very best in your work...

gr8 advice..will do! itz d best (& prolly 1 o our last) time 2 really have d best times o our life!
n in regards 2 d work bit...i'll try..but i still wanna have fun..so i'll have 2 get mah priorities rite dis/next yr lol

gtg need sleep (itz afta 1am lol)

Aussiechick

HSC
can I just say - wow there's a lot of wollongong people around in these boards! It's the most fellow wollongong people I've seen on the net ever! lol

back on topic - I'm kinda excited, kinda nervous about finishing year 12 - I like change, so doing something different than school will be exciting, but I dont want to leave all of the people I've known through school, it'll be sad :(

Tenille - my History extension is once a week after school too - on a tuesday afternoon, it's not so bad, providing that its the only subject I have after school. I'm also doing English Extension 2

bitchymcbitch

Uni Bum
HSC
my ext 1 eng class meets during sport. so i dont do sport! fuck yeha. \m/ but my ext 2 i dont know whats doin time wise there...
free's are gunna rock.

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Ouch. Why don't you have a teacher? AND if you don't have a teacher, can't you just choose to 'work' at home?
I probably wont have a teacher for Maths Ext 2 only as Im the only one in my year doing it and its easier to get me to do it via correspondance then play around with the timetable to much, which means I will have to work on my own for a while.

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
Originally posted by Aussiechick
can I just say - wow there's a lot of wollongong people around in these boards! It's the most fellow wollongong people I've seen on the net ever! lol
esp in our grade as well !

Originally posted by bitchymcbitch
my ext 1 eng class meets during sport. so i dont do sport! fuck yeha. \m/ but my ext 2 i dont know whats doin time wise there...
free's are gunna rock.
yr 12s at mac fields and girra dont do sport anyway in yr 12.. only compulsory in yr 11.. but we used to jigg it all the time :D:D:D
Originally posted by Xayma
I probably wont have a teacher for Maths Ext 2 only as Im the only one in my year doing it and its easier to get me to do it via correspondance then play around with the timetable to much, which means I will have to work on my own for a while.

ouch.. sorry xayma,, but ur going to have a fu time doing ext2 maths without a tecaher :cold:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)