• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Young Leaders Forum, 15th April (1 Viewer)

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
narh,dont even know abt it.
shuld have made this thrad earlier so people can respond to it.

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
is this the same as the thing that was at the darling harbour convention centre? where keiran perkins, bob carr, wendy harmer (among others) talked? ok this was quite a while ago lol, the deputy made a few of the prefects go :p it was ok. we looked really out of place next to all these private school people :p

Slimeboy

HSC
Originally posted by bubz :D
is this the same as the thing that was at the darling harbour convention centre? where keiran perkins, bob carr, wendy harmer (among others) talked? ok this was quite a while ago lol, the deputy made a few of the prefects go :p it was ok. we looked really out of place next to all these private school people :p

No, Totally different.

mazza_728

Manda xoxo
HSC
yeah the one ur talking about at the convention centre seems to be the one held last year.. i attended the one this year that was really good and inspirational etc but the one today, the future leaders forum was shit! total waste of time!!!

olay

HSC
haha to those of you that went to the darling harbour one last yr....how bad was bob carr!?!? and was that the one where joy smithers' [i think it was her...well, the all saints chick] top came undone???

felafel

hmmm . . . did you know that the guy who started the organisation (for the leaders days at the convention centre) died two weeks ago from a drug overdose?!?!?

what a role model!

Last edited:

varus

hey u know what....it was so boring we left at morning tea and went shopping....we saw many people carrying orange bags lol i wonder how many people actually went back??

AGB

HSC
i didnt even bother to take my orange bag...

G

Gavvvvvin

My orange bag went into the bin. Seriously what a waste of fuckin money. They were filled with nothin but a bunch of promotional junk for a few worthless organisations.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)