• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Year 12 remembers..... (2 Viewers)

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Riviet said:
I think many of us are going to the miss the structured nature of school; having periods that are determined by a set timetable. Also there won't be a syllabus to write dotpoint summaries or to refer to in uni, it's very much independent research/work and self-learning.
Agreed. It’s more that with school we always knew that there was another year ahead things were set in stone and life would move on. You would still be in the same location, with the same people, friends and you had a routine.

The end of school marks change, a change that for many of us is an uncertain one unsure of what next year will entail. Well for those of us who still haven't decided nor filled out UAC form i.e. me. ;)

My favourite memory well at the moment I can't think of one specific memory just a lot of inside jokes, funny questions to the teacher and lunch time pranks.

biggie walls

HSC
Im with Priesty totally - the opportunity to be immature every now and then; mucking around, getting up to shenanigans etc. without to many consequences involved

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
biggie walls said:
Im with Priesty totally - the opportunity to be immature every now and then; mucking around, getting up to shenanigans etc. without to many consequences involved
yes totally agree... most recently (actually we're still doing it :eek:) we made a half life-size stuffed replica of our deputy principal and took it into the cinema to watch snakes on a plane... it started coz we make fun of him constantly for the way he walks and poses - i swear he does it deliberately, he strikes all these 'look at me, im manly and stuff' poses when he stalks the place at recess...so we made a doll of him, v well endowed in certain places... got immature? lol

also the time we (for i dont know what reason now) got hold of a megaphone and were going to run into all the buildings shouting 'placenta!placenta!' it didnt happen coz the thing was broken... actually im still wondering where this idea came from. and theres heaps of other stuff we did, that younger years wouod be crucified for and we just got a smile n wave from the teachers. lol

SamTan*06*

All alone in a memory! I was beautiful theeeen....
HSC
uhawww said:
Damn this topic is depressing :'( Can't believe how much I'm going to actually miss school.

The year 11's at my school already got their year 12 jerseys for some reason.. which is kind of annoying, they think they are the shiznit now. Their design is worse than ours at least and we've got the "06"~
So hav ours...wat school do u go to?

*Ninny-mole*

The Power Is Yours...
HSC
I'll miss everything. And I mean everything. Even rollcall, assemblies and year meetings! It will be so sad when it is all over. I just don't feel like it should be happening now. None of my friends feel ready. And back when we were in Year 7, we could swear that the Year 12's looked so much older than we do right now. I really hate change. I'll miss driving to school, parking in my spot, walking to my group, getting swooped by our vicious magpie, morning lessons, recess, lunch, my double frees, my teachers, my *hot* teachers, my friends, all the crap we did together...oh, it's all ending...sigh

YBK

w00t! custom status!! :D
HSC
bleh, change is good.

am i the only one happy that high school is FINALLY over!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)