• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Year 12 holidays (1 Viewer)

v sia

HSC
What do u guys usually do in your 2 week holidays ???
Do you either

1. Study every day , 2-5 hours ?
2. Dont study at all
3. Study on the last day or so of the holiday
4. Go out a lot / bum around
5. Work heaps for $$$$$$$$$$
6. sleep sleep sleep and wake up eat shit and sleep ?

i usually do 3 and 4 , but im in year 11 so i dunno

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
i think its the time that everyone will realise how close the HSC is (well for those who care anyway).

in order for me to do well, i'll have to study my arse off :D
so studying is one of the main option. I've also got classes on during the holiday (revision/study days).

v sia

HSC
im talking about the earlier 2 week holidays ... But yeah kinda obvious this 2 week holidays most of the year 12's will be doing the number 1's ( as in studying all day )

illin

Ill factor
HSC
yeah im in year 11 and its getting close!

for these holidays what ppl recommend is to do hardly any study at all. Have a break. Do those things you would not do during yr12 ie. more than 2 wild parties a week! Get refreshed and get ready cause one of more important years are about to start!

tomorrows_angel

tomorrow is too soon...
HSC
i normally do absolutely no work in the hols, even last hols before the trials (bad move!) However, i do intend to spend all this holidays studying cos i've done none up to this point and if i don't i'm seriously going to screw up my hsc...

cameron0110

HSC
I found the 2 week holidays were a good chance to catch up to your class with your notes and get a little bit ahead so that classwork ended up being revision. I didn't spend that much time on it though, like a couple of hours in the first week and bludged the second week. I always do things in reverse order, because most people do everything last week, but hey its all good. I wouldn't recommend studying 24/7 in them cause u will just burn out really quickly.

G

Gavvvvvin

Number 1 for me this time . . . Im not looking forward to the holidays at all :(

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
it's so close to the hsc. you really are almost finished. after grad you should be forgetting about how much you are going to miss school and your friends and start studying your arse off so you never want to go back to the place.

a year later and i still think finishing the hsc and getting into uni is the best feeling in the world. i stil can't believe it and i am so glad i am not in your shoes.

-blueblue-

hey!
HSC
N/A
normally i plan to study .. but then end up going out alot .. and doing about 1 hour or less a day. but the 1 hour or so adds up so by the time scholl goes back most of my work id done

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)