• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

WTF, i just want a website ripper (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MedNez

:o>---<
HSC
N/A
playboy2njoy said:
So according to you, I cant even rip a cd that I made.
There really isn't any reason to be sarcastic and pedantic when you know very well what we're discussing (or at least you should after five pages of it). If you do not wish to contribute in a generous manner then this thread will closed.

blackbunny

HSC
MedNez said:
No. That's just the thing. It's not legal in Australia. Irregardless of things might have been in the past, these are how they are now. Please email info@copyright.com.au for a copy of these regulations.

WHAT THE FUCK. if aurthor, copy right holder allows me to rip his music cd I will rip it because he ALLOWED me!!

100% LEGAL

HSC
blackbunny said:
WHAT THE FUCK. if aurthor, copy right holder allows me to rip his music cd I will rip it because he ALLOWED me!!

100% LEGAL
You kids are absolutely fucking retarded. If you'd expended half the energy you had arguing the law on using google you could have solved this conundrum for yourself.

MedNez

:o>---<
HSC
N/A
blackbunny said:

100% LEGAL
-----

Dear Copyright Association,

I have a question. If an author of a music CD I have purchased gives me written permission signed and certified, am I allowed to copy this to my computer? Or does this still violate copyright law in regards to copying music into a digital format?

I await your expediant reply,

Kindest Regards,

(your name here)

-----

Send it to info@copyright.com.au. We can advise you, but cannot provide you with legal assistance. Please seek a legal counsel or visit a pro-bono centre to have your case assessed and legal advice given to you.

This thread is now closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)