• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Would it be low if... (1 Viewer)

dora_18

HSC
yes....well educated people pick up on the literary techniques:p

robo-andie

HSC
brogan77 said:
icwotudidthar lolz
... dissapointed. I expected you to change crunch to munch then bold it and make it big....

or maybe that's just my inner lame-ness wishing it could be validated by others.

katy-g

HSC
brogan77 said:
Katy, ur pretty hot.

U deserve lyke, a sexytime european man who wants to fuck u 24/7 not this dodgy kent.
Oh shucks Brogan, thanks.

Im not in denial at all. But he could very well be telling the truth and im just reading into things too much.

I just cant be bothered with the drama of it all anymore.

katy-g

HSC
So his story cleared out, tonight.... Briefly.

He was supposedly working late and i didnt really believe him. So i rang his phone twice with no answer, so i rang his boss's mob to ask to speak to him cos i couldnt reach him. And he was there... So now i feel kinda bad. I had to quickly think on my feet and said the reason i was calling was because i found a redback spider in my kitchen and was scared. He came over after work and got it out of my house, kissed me on the forehead and said he was going home to sleep...

Then i got a call from one of his mates like round 6:45 asking if i knew if he had left for the Origin party and if i was going to be his 'plus one'. And i was like "i had never heard anything bout it til now." And his friend was all like, "Oh... um. Ok."

So why didnt he tell me he was going out? And why was i not invited to be his plus one? Who else is he taking!!!

dora_18

HSC
i would start to get ...paranoid..
or you're letting your emotions get to you and everythings fine....
im not feeling optimistic ...so i would go with the first one

robo-andie

HSC
katy-g said:
So his story cleared out, tonight.... Briefly.

He was supposedly working late and i didnt really believe him. So i rang his phone twice with no answer, so i rang his boss's mob to ask to speak to him cos i couldnt reach him. And he was there... So now i feel kinda bad. I had to quickly think on my feet and said the reason i was calling was because i found a redback spider in my kitchen and was scared. He came over after work and got it out of my house, kissed me on the forehead and said he was going home to sleep...

Then i got a call from one of his mates like round 6:45 asking if i knew if he had left for the Origin party and if i was going to be his 'plus one'. And i was like "i had never heard anything bout it til now." And his friend was all like, "Oh... um. Ok."

So why didnt he tell me he was going out? And why was i not invited to be his plus one? Who else is he taking!!!
zee plot thickens.

Perhaps he really was going home to sleep.. and he didn't go to the party.
His friends didn't know if he was coming or not.. so you don't know if he definitely was going.

robo-andie

HSC
dora_18 said:
..... with a homo? :p

he could be gay.....lol
Hateful!!!!

psst.. katy-g, it's better if he is cheating on you, that it is with a man, atleast you know what he has that you can't give him.

katy-g

HSC
No but then i would have turned him gay...

And that doesnt say something very nice about my appeal now does it...

I feel like doing the dodgy and just asking his Mum... but that'd be kinda sheepish.

robo-andie

HSC
katy-g said:
No but then i would have turned him gay...

And that doesnt say something very nice about my appeal now does it...

I feel like doing the dodgy and just asking his Mum... but that'd be kinda sheepish.
You wouldn't have turned him gay.
You can't blame yourself for not having a doodle.

Asking his mum what?

S

Shuter

robo-andie said:
psst.. katy-g, it's better if he is cheating on you, that it is with a man, atleast you know what he has that you can't give him.

Rationality and a Sense of Humour.

Also: Sleeping with his boss ftw!!!

dora_18

HSC
turning a guy gay isnt so bad:p
and thats not true...theoretically you didnt "turn" him gay
listen to me and listen good: if hes gay...hes a keeper anyway

robo-andie

HSC
dora_18 said:
turning a guy gay isnt so bad:p
and thats not true...theoretically you didnt "turn" him gay
listen to me and listen good: if hes gay...hes a keeper anyway
Good advice (finally, oh and it's from dora.. how pleasant)

Gay = :uhhuh:

katy-g

HSC
Yeh no... im one of those people where u pick a team and u stick to it. You cant bat for both sides.

Ask his mum if he was home tonight.

robo-andie

HSC
katy-g said:
Yeh no... im one of those people where u pick a team and u stick to it. You cant bat for both sides.

Ask his mum if he was home tonight.
Hrm.. yeh but I would call for him..not call to talk to his mum and check up on him.
"hi, is <name> there blah blah, oh he is sleeping? oh nvm then, it can wait." If he isn't sleeping, you just make up something to talk about, something you're worried about or I don't know... if he isn't there, then.... just .. tell us and we will think of what to do next.

katy-g

HSC
Yeh i would of have done that... however now its past midnight and im fairly sure he would be asleep now in any event if he had gone out or not...

**sigh** i should really sleep sometime soon also...

dora_18

HSC
well not everyone realises theyre straight from day 1....
some people need to experience being with a person before they reach that decision...if he turns out to be gay...you really only have two scenarios emerge..

you can either run
or...stay friends...
and beleive me when i say gay men..as friends...can and often DO outweigh bf's...
and like mentioned before...would you rather know he cheated with something you cant provide..or with another chick

but anyway...hes probably not gay...so we're getting ahead of ourselves..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)