• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Would I be able to do my masters for commerce at Harvard with good grades? (1 Viewer)

theloorloor

HSC
N/A
From unsw commerce with good grades, do you think i could transfer to get my master at harvard or would that be an impossible dream?

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
It's possible I believe, but extremely unlikely. The level of competition is enormous.

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
From unsw commerce with good grades, do you think i could transfer to get my master at harvard or would that be an impossible dream?
I think it's very unlikely you'd be able to trasnfer from an Australian university to an overseas university just because the course is so different.

friend177

HSC
extremely good grades, loads of community work and extra curricular activities, recommendation from your professor, and shit loads of money.

DforDANNY

HSC
Uni Grad
From the open day lecture, I believe I heard USYD stating they have the international accreditation (not sure which exact one) to do postgraduate at most international universities (i.e. Ivy League/British). UNSW must have this accreditation too, but i'm not 100% certain.

RDX

one8seven
HSC
Uni Grad
It would be pretty tough, however, one guy I know at uni transferred to Wharton Business School @ UPenn after doing 1.5 years of Commerce at UniMelb.

raghusi

HSC
I reckon it would be better to get established in your profession in Australia (after UNSW bcomm) before even considering a masters in harvard.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)