• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Work Experience Helpzzz. (1 Viewer)

Iain Hewitson

HSC
Yeah, I'm having trouble finding something to do for my Work Experience course. Can anybody help me out with something?

Pretty much anything would be good right now as we have to hand in our forms in this coming Monday, but Graphic Design, any Art or Skateboarding work would be especially appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

agirlinatutu

Im just not ready...
HSC
Im guessing its not that far away, so your kinda in a little trouble. Alot of my year left it till now and they have nothing.

Your best bet is to just sit down with the yellow pages and ring all the places till you find someone that either takes work experience and isnt taken already. Have a list of places, for second round that arent your first preference but you would enjoy as well.

bettina44

HSC
i wanted to do something on the lines of graphic design last year too,but i didn't any.i ended up working at a jewllery design house,dinosaur designs and i got two hundred bucks worth of jewllery. :) anyway,if you flick through the yellow pages under design there should be a section on graphic design.(i wasn't smart enough to think of that when i was looking for a work exp placement)

lionking1191

HSC
try out vet

i got to take out dog shit everyday for a week :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)