• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

word of warning (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wogbo

HSC
N/A
Oh how the stereotypes flow like wine on this forum.

Considering I'm making about $500 per week just on gigs and recordings in Newcastle and the central coast, plus having a part time job, it seems I'll be making more than twice as much in Melb, not really the starving artists wage? so you can go and suck on my lady testicle'. :cool:

em_516

bludging..
HSC
why did you bother posting any of this here? almost every single person that reads this newcastle forum GOES to newcastle uni..if we didn't like it, we'd leave..since we haven't, we clearly like it, and no one is going to agree with you or like what you're saying..sure, post it in the general uni forum if you want to warn others off, but there's no way anyone's going to react positively to what you've said here..

i'd just like to say, i don't like the UNI, but i like our uni :) :p

UGFighter

HSC
erm, i'd leave newcastle for almost any other uni any day if i could.

there's only one uni in newcastle unfortunately.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Then transfer. It would be no great loss, then we'd have one less student that couldn't give a fuck about their education.

UGFighter

HSC
hipsta_jess said:
Then transfer. It would be no great loss, then we'd have one less student that couldn't give a fuck about their education.
Believe me, I would love to... there's nothing here for me and everything in Brisvegas or Surfers... only thing holding me back here is a Diploma I've started unfortunately. Once that's done, I'm out of here ASAP.

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
hahaha this is so funny. the chick was just trolling, the same as cyph does all the time. you took the bait. now we have two pages of shit.

wogbo

HSC
N/A
This is directed at the twit who tried to say that my thread wouldn't help anyone.

Prospective students looking into universities use this website to gain inside knowledge and have their many questions answered. I did it, and I'm awesome. So there, you pack of cockjockeys, YOU CARE SO MUCH ABOUT A UNI THAT COULDN'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT YOU IN RETURN. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Good evening.

PrincessSJ

Work. Inn. Buy Shoes
HSC
oh just fuck off back to where you came from and let us be proud of what we have..

its a much better place without you in it

can we get a mod to lock this thread?

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
I'll post in the benefactors forum and see what can be organised.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
wogbo said:
This is directed at the twit who tried to say that my thread wouldn't help anyone.

Prospective students looking into universities use this website to gain inside knowledge and have their many questions answered. I did it, and I'm awesome. So there, you pack of cockjockeys, YOU CARE SO MUCH ABOUT A UNI THAT COULDN'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT YOU IN RETURN. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Good evening.
it's 'twat' actually..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)