• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Withdrawing from course (1 Viewer)

SoAmazing

HSC
just a quick question. if i withdraw now and receive "withdraw without failure". will this affect my application for entry to a brand new course in 2010. or will it just be my uai

spence

HSC
It'll be just your UAI unless you complete a year of full time study

Andi0390

HSC
Do you mean withdrawing from your entire degree, or just one course from your degree? I can't imagine it would effect your entrance. I was under the impression that they only took your university GPA for entrance after one full year of study, but as you have not done that theoretically they will just go of your UAI. Although, I am not sure if this is a national trend or just a NSW/ACT thing. I was also under the impression that your transcripts would have the courses with "withdrawal without failure" noted by them. It may be worth contacting the university you plan to attend next year and inquiring as to their admissions procedure. Do it ASAP though - and call not email.

I noticed that you are at ANU, and just reminding you that last day for course withdrawal is tomorrow. You cannot do it through ISIS, you must fill out and lodge a form.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)