• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Who is missing school??? (1 Viewer)

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
I already have mine :D, got it on the last day of school, 3 free periods which I knew I would get, but 1 is on tuesday 1st period (so I get to come late) and 1 is on the last period on Thursday. And I get the last 3 off on Wednesday due to sport.

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by Xayma
I already have mine :D, got it on the last day of school, 3 free periods which I knew I would get, but 1 is on tuesday 1st period (so I get to come late) and 1 is on the last period on Thursday. And I get the last 3 off on Wednesday due to sport.
LoL, i come late wether i have a free period or not. :p

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
But I like my attendence record. I had three full days and 1 partial day off last year and the partial day was the last half of the last day, and the three full days were a funeral, JOES and a cadet thing.

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
You don't have to do sport??

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Yeah we get to go home "to study"

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Yeah we get to go home "to study"
well in my case, i used to do sports during term 4 and term 1, and after that when i didn't do sports, all i would do is bum around wif my friends and go to the internet cafe. :D

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
i just have frees instead.. i know most schools have one afternoon to go home early because juniors have sport but we dont have it.. due to croatian i finished twice a week at lunchtime and only had 2 8 o clock classes a week.. i wonder what my timetable will be like for next yr

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
I don't have any morning subjects - just one arvo a week, normally for subjects other than english and maths.

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
I have no morning or afternoon classes :D, and I finish early twice in the week, and come late one day.

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
I have no morning or afternoon classes :D, and I finish early twice in the week, and come late one day.
How long to your classes go for and how many do you have a day?

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
8 periods of about 35mins each, 1 period for lunch 1/2 period for roll call/recess.

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
I think l know why we have the arvo class once a week - we have chapel once a week for one period every wednesday (about 1hr), so we need to catch up.

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Oh yeah we also have 3 periods of sport each week and 1 of assembly so each unit takes up 3 periods.

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
Yeah - its a pain, l can think of heaps of things that would be useful to do during that one hour.

mazza_728

Manda xoxo
HSC
i thought we were going back this thurs and im like shit so much to do .. but NO i have an extra week and i bet il leave it all till wednesay night ...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)