• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Who here has done their Extention Trial and if so how was it? (1 Viewer)

Jennibeans

HSC
I did the Catholic trial - I thought the source was pretty good
My biggest problem was writing everything down in only 2 hours
We have seen the trial with the Moses article in it & I agree with waterfowl I thought that was fairly difficult - more difficult than the one we had anyway

SimpaticO

Happy Man
I did the Catholic Trial too. The source / historiography question was ok. The fact the source was a preface left a lot of avenues open for exploration throughout the essay. Apparently my class is getting the results back on Monday so I hope I did ok. I'll let all you guys know how I go.

onlyone_jen

i did mine yesterday..
don't think i did 2 well..
think i failed case study.. we do convict women
and oh wells at least its over

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
We're not a Catholic school but we did the CSSA anyway. I liked section one because the question was just so braod that it allows you to incorporate alot of knowledge rather than being narrow. The Case study question was errrr. hm

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
getting the blood out of my caffeine system
HSC
we did the dirk moses source and a contexty-type question. got 22/25 for section I and 24/25 for section II - which is totally not the way i thought i would go - i usually go heaps better in the history and historians section. *does a little dance* take that appeasement! :p

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
yeh it was ok
i was happy with the first section
question: with reference to this source and your own knowledge, explain what is history
second section was difficult
question: explore two seperate pieces of history where historians argue over what actually happened

waterfowl

HSC
silvermoon said:
got 22/25 for section I and 24/25 for section II - which is totally not the way i thought i would go - i usually go heaps better in the history and historians section.
If you're being serious...SHUT UP! Your marks are very good, I don't care what you normally get.

Plebeian

I think she was just saying she normally goes better in section I than section II, whereas in this test her result for section II was better.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)