• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Which Elective? (1 Viewer)

passion89

HSC
I'm doing Industrial chem and I'm pretty happy with it, though it would be awesome to do chem of art :)

What are you guys doing?

UzurOger

Almost Sexy Bastard
HSC
Industrial chem as well but we havent started the topic yet which is really scary cause we have to learn the entire thing by the trials which isnt too far away, and our teach also forgot!!! we had to do an assignment which really sucks

priesty

formerly wm_abusef
HSC
my school also does industrial. and yeh we were in the same situation as you UzerOger and the school made us learn entire sections of the elective on our own :(

passion89

HSC
Come to think of it, we haven't started the elective yet either. My teacher keeps saying 'soon, we'll start very soon' though it isn't actually happening...

The trials are really close, too...lol great

priesty

formerly wm_abusef
HSC
hahahaha, be prepared for sudden assignment sheets where they get you to complete the entire first two sections (Haber Process and Raw Material work) just in order for u to catch up to where your supposed to be.

i was luckily a year 11 accelerant so our class was able to have lunch time classes and stuff during term 4 before the actual HSC exam to go over everything and make sure it was all good. and we didnt have as many distractions in term 3 as the rest of year 12.

passion89

HSC
So you've done it then? Cool...and lucky :p

I might remind my teacher tomorrow that we should get a move on...it sucks that she doesn't know what she's doing - she's only 22!! :mad1:

UzurOger

Almost Sexy Bastard
HSC
our teacher is older but he still doesn't no what going on...he asked the class do we an assignment this term. why do they pay this guy

P

pLuvia

Industrial Chemistry, won't be starting for a very long time

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
Our school used to do Industrial Chemistry up until last year, before the teachers got sick of it and changed to Shipwrecks.
At the rate we're going at the moment, it appears that we won't begin the Option until next term at the earliest or most likely, after the trials.

(enigma)

no soup for you
HSC
doing shipwrecks, prob wont be starting it till next term though. hope theres not gonna be much on it in the trial.

Riviet

HSC
N/A
(enigma) said:
doing shipwrecks, prob wont be starting it till next term though. hope theres not gonna be much on it in the trial.
Don't worry, most schools won't finish the module course by the trials, they will make the relevant ammendments to any questions on material you haven't covered (this is perfectly legal).

Last edited:

denise_

So fetch!
HSC
biochemistry of movement. am i like the only one doing this? :ninja:

spontenous

no 1 dies a virgin lifes
HSC
we started it last term but we still haven;t finished it..:s and v have 2 weeks for da trials.. i dun think v r gona finish it..
man this sux

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)