• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

when heaps of girls hit on your boyfriend. (1 Viewer)

50Cent

The Protege
HSC
kick that nigga to the kerb. If hes playin up you dont need that shit.

lourai*87

~"*_*"~
HSC
at this point in time, id rather prefer that. *SigH* life is horrible.
If this is all that is making your life horrible you need to step back and rethink your perspective. Hard, yes, but horrible...?

The more insecurities you have the more likely your relationship is going to screw up. You may subconciously distance yourself from him just because you are paranoid. Trust is seriously the most important thing. If you arent comfortable with that then maybe theres more to it.

Having said that, my ex was cheating with one of my closest friends who was also his ex but they remained freinds. I always had that in the back of my mind but didnt let it get to me. I trusted him, which i maybe shoudnt have, but still - i was happy for the most part, until i started getting distant, which proably led him to her anyway.

Im friends with them again btw, it took a while but all is good now. Being angry forever does nothing.

xox_eMz_xox

HSC
50Cent said:
kick that nigga to the kerb. If hes playin up you dont need that shit.
most 18 yr olds do play up these days, so y not just stick with this one he treats me alryt either then that

kateipie

HSC
Id been going out a guy for about 4 months, and the whole time id been suspicious of him and my best frined. I knew nothing was happening, but i still got hell jealous whenever he talked about her, and vica versa. I eventually couldnt take it anymore and tried 2 talk 2 him about how he was making me feel, and he got angry that i didnt trust him and asked "didnt I want him to have friends??" he made me feel so bad, and i totally rethought about what i was thinking, and how wrong it is 2 let ur paranoia take over. worst thing was he broke up with me about 2 weeks later, and hooked up with her the next day... So... i spose the way you should react depends on the guy really.

xox_eMz_xox

HSC
kateipie said:
Id been going out a guy for about 4 months, and the whole time id been suspicious of him and my best frined. I knew nothing was happening, but i still got hell jealous whenever he talked about her, and vica versa. I eventually couldnt take it anymore and tried 2 talk 2 him about how he was making me feel, and he got angry that i didnt trust him and asked "didnt I want him to have friends??" he made me feel so bad, and i totally rethought about what i was thinking, and how wrong it is 2 let ur paranoia take over. worst thing was he broke up with me about 2 weeks later, and hooked up with her the next day... So... i spose the way you should react depends on the guy really.
if he really liked u he would have stopped tlkin to her, so ur betta off without him and her, and if they hooked up that soon then its pretty obvious they had feelings for each other while uz were going out so u had a right to be suspious and he just got angry because he knew you were right and he was caught out and had to face up and make a choice..

shortie_689

HSC
kateipie said:
i was in a similar situation except i said to him if u like her so much why dont u go out with her... that shut him up straight away

shortie_689

HSC
my ex he used to talk about his "bestfriend" all the time (this bestfriend just happened to be a girl with a terrible rep) so anyway he used to talk about her all the time see her all the time and if it werent for the fact that I was going out with him I would have formed the opinion that they were dating... So for ages he just carried on about how they were bestfriends and so on until one day a friend of his was talking to me about her and told me she was his ex (didn't actually come as much of a shock when I think about it now) anyway this is were the story gets interesting it turns out this girl Kylie we will call her (thats her real name but i love how u all do it to hide their identity i have no shame in showin hers) was once dating my exs friend and had dated many other friends of his but this one friend had a gf but was also with Kylie... One day my ex walked in on his friend having sex with kylie on his bed and snapped and told kylie that his friend had a gf and just told her everything... So she dumped his friend and a week later my ex asked her out now this is were the story gets great... my ex wouldnt sleep with her cause he just is gay (no not homasexual) so she dumped him... So when i found out they had actually dated I was pretty mortified that he hid it from me so i went NUTS at him (looking back I think I over reacted but hey I was young) he started telling me it was a mutual breakup but we all know that mutual break ups are she dumped me... So i just said to him grow up i know she dumped you... But being a girl as we all do we hate it when our ex's move on and find new gfs sooo when she found out he was going out with me she funny got back into his life like hanging out all the time going an meeting him at work so they could have lunch together... So it turns out he hides yet another thing from me his friend told me this too that one night after we had had a huge fight (which were actually a regular occurence those days) he went out and got REALLY drunk with his work colleagues and she rocked up there... wen he left she walked up to him and FULLY cracked onto him tryin to get with him and shit so yeah thats my story, when i confronted him about not telling me he said it was no big deal but boy did I make it a big deal... cause if u think about it its like saying oh honey 3 months ago my ex tried to hit on me but i didnt tell u but hey nothing happened...

oh the joyful times of going out with a MORON

Tuggi3

Vicious and Delicious
HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
whoah man, i would so not have stayed with him. if he can't be loyal at the beginning of the relationship when it's supposed to be most exciting and obsessive, then how the hell is he supposed to be loyal after a few years? :confused:
but what did you mean by cheat?
yeh but also sometimes at the start of relationships you really don't knw if its gonna be serious. He might have just thought it was a playful, nothing relationship but then he really fell for his girl after he chated and regretted it... and he might legitametly (sp) not ever wanna think or cheat on her again...

not all people our age get into relationships expecting them to be long lasting and serious. some are just for fun

stainmepink

HSC
so what ... when a guy says a breakup is mutual ... it ISNT?!

are you serious. wtf, ive been so naive all this time. so really ... its just the ego talking. ARGH i HATE bOYS!!!!!

xox_eMz_xox

HSC
lourai*87 said:
wow this "best friend + boyfriend" combo seems to be the in thing right now :s
yeh never trust your bfs best friend thats a girl or visa versa!!... i got fooled because she has had a boyfriend for 5 years, yer right not even that stopped her, some girls just cant help themselves and have to be lil immature skanks.. i never used to have a problem with my bfs having girl mates because i have alot of guy friends to but now its a differ story..

stainmepink

HSC
xox_eMz_xox said:
yeh never trust your bfs best friend thats a girl or visa versa!!... i got fooled because she has had a boyfriend for 5 years, yer right not even that stopped her, some girls just cant help themselves and have to be lil immature skanks.. i never used to have a problem with my bfs having girl mates because i have alot of guy friends to but now its a differ story..

omg me fucking too. i have had so many problems with my boyfriend and his freaking sexual little girl friends that i'm down to the last straw. URGHHHH fuck. i hate boys. true some of them are so fucking immature that they would hit on anything that moves. GOD. sometimes i want to bash the crap out of them .. IE RIGHT NOW. but hey i've told myself, fuck it. its his problem not mine. but i feel jealous as hell and when i feel jealous, i do the most stupid things.

fuck fuck fuck.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
xox_eMz_xox said:
awwwwwwwww... you have my sympathy :(

i agree that best friends of the opposite sex are a big risk.

MzbLaZeIT

im am teh seks.
HSC
depends what you mean when "hitting on"
like talking to him?
flirting? reaaaaaaaaaaalll obvious flirting n stuff??
i meann ive never witnessed it with any of my boyfriends in front of my eyes.. but im sure it happened when my boyfriend wasnt out with me
obviously a girl isnt going to hit a guy when a girl (his gf) is hanging of his arm.. or its obvious that his with a girl.. unless she has issues and/or is way desperado!

but it didnt seem to bother me? i mean.. its only normal that it'll happen, if not to you, or your boyfriends, then both of you... youve jst gotta have that inkling to know whether or not you trust your boyfriend
i know i did, and thats all that mattered.

xox_eMz_xox

HSC
gobaby said:
omg me fucking too. i have had so many problems with my boyfriend and his freaking sexual little girl friends that i'm down to the last straw. URGHHHH fuck. i hate boys. true some of them are so fucking immature that they would hit on anything that moves. GOD. sometimes i want to bash the crap out of them .. IE RIGHT NOW. but hey i've told myself, fuck it. its his problem not mine. but i feel jealous as hell and when i feel jealous, i do the most stupid things.

fuck fuck fuck.

you make a fool of yourself sometimes bein jealous.. ill do so many things lyk ask a millions qus! i hav to no EVERYTHIN! and EVERYONE that was there.. iv even looked thru his phone a few time... shhh dnt tell... n some things i want to ask about but i cant becuase im not meant to be readin them.. hehe im naughty.. boys suck, they want us to trust them! well give us a reason to! coz god damn alot of u arnt very convincin

stainmepink

HSC
xox_eMz_xox said:
you make a fool of yourself sometimes bein jealous.. ill do so many things lyk ask a millions qus! i hav to no EVERYTHIN! and EVERYONE that was there.. iv even looked thru his phone a few time... shhh dnt tell... n some things i want to ask about but i cant becuase im not meant to be readin them.. hehe im naughty.. boys suck, they want us to trust them! well give us a reason to! coz god damn alot of u arnt very convincin

I KNOW!!! especially when theyve shat behind your back and everything. GOD i'm SOOOOOO fucking jealous at the moment!!!! there this girl whos after my boy and shes his BEST friend as well. like FARK i'm so sick of girls hitting on my boy. i'd rather nobody hit on him because its making me feel so frikken insecure and nervous. arghhhhh i just want to ring her up and tell her to STAY THE FUCK away from him!!!!

xox_eMz_xox

HSC
gobaby said:
I KNOW!!! especially when theyve shat behind your back and everything. GOD i'm SOOOOOO fucking jealous at the moment!!!! there this girl whos after my boy and shes his BEST friend as well. like FARK i'm so sick of girls hitting on my boy. i'd rather nobody hit on him because its making me feel so frikken insecure and nervous. arghhhhh i just want to ring her up and tell her to STAY THE FUCK away from him!!!!

what does he say about it?? ... if he really liked u he would stop tlkin to her altogther if its causing that much trouble

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
xox_eMz_xox said:
what does he say about it?? ... if he really liked u he would stop tlkin to her altogther if its causing that much trouble
So you'd stop talking to one of your guy friend's, just because your boyfriend was insecure?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)