• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

whats your r/ship with exs?? (1 Viewer)

yeders

HSC is ALMOST OVER!!...
HSC
N/A
Caboodles said:
my boyfriend dumped me yesterday, and basically he wants no contact or conversation whatsoever. We are no longer friends, and he doesn't want to see me ever again....feels kinda weird after a year and a half intense relationship...feels like something is completely missing.
awwww i feel so sorry for you.
i kno what that feeling is like...
why'd use break up? and for him to not want to have no contact, im sure he'll come around eventually...might take a few weeks... but use will start talking again....but yeah, why'd use break up if u mind telling me...

Caboodles

I dont really know why we broke up, I asked him why he wanted to dump me and he wouldn't answer me. He was just sick of me, and having to see me. He wants to go out with his friends, and do what he wants to do all the time, and live like an 18 year old without me. I mean with me he used to do those things- so I am tad confused. I guess he is just over me
Well that's what he said....
I just wish he had chosen to dump me after my exams!!!!! His were all over.

yeders

HSC is ALMOST OVER!!...
HSC
N/A
Caboodles said:
I dont really know why we broke up, I asked him why he wanted to dump me and he wouldn't answer me. He was just sick of me, and having to see me. He wants to go out with his friends, and do what he wants to do all the time, and live like an 18 year old without me. I mean with me he used to do those things- so I am tad confused. I guess he is just over me
Well that's what he said....
I just wish he had chosen to dump me after my exams!!!!! His were all over.
mmm.. wat a cock... im sure u miss him heaps.. but like if hes just gotten over you then hes really not worth it..but its a shame.. all that time... and hes just sick of you... what an arse...

also, breaking up with u b4 ur exams were over is just plain inconsiderate. especially since he had is over with... what a fucking prick.

i saw one of my old exs today lol...quite funny, i said hello, and she just looked at me and kept walking..mind u, she has gotten uglier lol... *SNOB* but eh, i dnt care.... im single atm and happy to be...well.. kinda, i was heaps lonely earlier this arvo, i guess its cuz im bored lol...well i was bored..im not really bored anymore... hmm i guess im rambling now...soz

Well i hope Caboodles, that ur alright... *hugs*

miranda

HSC
Hmm...
With most of my exes, if i saw them in the street, we'd be polite and civil. In fact all of them would be.
But a few i'd be happy never to see again...
One guy was 6 years older than me, at first this wasn't a prob, but then he started treating me like a child.
Another i went out with 6 years ago and still calls me to this day.

Meh...

Jase

HSC
Whereas at home, you make little voodoo figures out of straw and set them on fire?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't worry Caboodles, bluer skies and greener grass will come... cheer up!
If you ever see him again... smack him in the head.. it might make you feel better.
Or do some witchcraft, it's safe, and puts you into a false sense of security.. and if it actaully works.. then all the better.
We all wish you happiness in your dreams and a needle to sew up your broken heart.

heres a quick poem:

Roses are red, Violets are blue
Set his house on fire, while he's on the loo.
I wish I may, I wish I might.
I wish that I could wish a wish tonight.
Even if the wishes don't come true..
Set his house on fire while he's on the loo.

Last edited:

miranda

HSC
Lol i wondered who you were talking to Jase then realised it was me.

Poor caboodles. *hugs* don't worry too much about him. he sounds like a right git really and not worth getting upset over. sorry though :( and like yeders said, breaking up during exams is just evil...grr...

pretti_in_pink

pretti_in_pink
HSC
boyz?

:D i luv my ex lol we went out for a month den he wanted to be friends n at first i had my doubts i was very upset becoz it was unexpected but i thought to myself hes souch a great guy id rather hav him in my life as a friend den to neva hav him at all. its hard wen i still hav slight feelings for him n we act like a couple but i dont regret our relationship n i woudnt trade our friendship for the world i luv him soo much we'll be besties 4 eva

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Caboodles said:
my boyfriend dumped me yesterday, and basically he wants no contact or conversation whatsoever. We are no longer friends, and he doesn't want to see me ever again....feels kinda weird after a year and a half intense relationship...feels like something is completely missing.
I'm so sorry - If that ever happened to me I'd be distraught, especially if it was out of the blue. What a dickhead for treating you like that, but I hope things will change for your sake

django_

HSC
i dont talk to any of mine...hmmmz first bf, i wanted to be friends after (maybe cuz HE broke up with ME lol) but yeh...one of my other exes i was surprised i never heard from him, which i thought was odd cuz his mates used to always prank me n shit...playin bee gees down the phone lol but yeh...

caboodles, sorry to hear about that :S like minai said, hope everything works out...

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
pretti_in_pink said:
:D i luv my ex lol we went out for a month den he wanted to be friends n at first i had my doubts i was very upset becoz it was unexpected but i thought to myself hes souch a great guy id rather hav him in my life as a friend den to neva hav him at all
that is so true ^^ my bf and i broke up a few wks ago and we've stayed friends. i would HATE not to be best mates with him, he knows me really well, and i can tell him watever i want coz we're really close. we had a 6 mth relationship and its hard to be mates after being bf/gf for so long, but im getting there.
i only hate one of my ex's, and duely. the rest ive remained ok/friends with.
caboodles- yep that guy does sound like a tosser, hes not worth ur time. there are much better and nicer guys out there for you

special kake

ex boyfriend

i havent seen my ex boyfriend for over months i think and ironically im taking him 2 my yr 12 formal. as far as i know we are still on good terms. i would hate to not talk 2 my ex after a relationship, especially as we know eachother so well (in some cases 2 well).

i rekon that after u break up with someone and still talk 2 them, u do find out thier more unappealing traits, that u may not have noticed b4. so i guess love is blind..... haha. then again ive only ever had one ex bf, so im probably making up unreasonable assumptions.

and so soory 2 caboodles..... that was nasty, u deserve better.

yeders

HSC is ALMOST OVER!!...
HSC
N/A
lol how sweet of the bf od 6 yr ago that use still talk... i do suppose im still heaps best mates with my first gf..and that was 5 yr ago lol...

mmm i miss my ex... we were going out for 7 months, we were best friends b4 it, broke up late august and i miss her...i dnt kno what the go is with her tho...i try and talk to her but she doesnt even care about anything....we are in the same group of friends, and she is trying to stop me getting invited to all the upcoming 18ths...wat a bitch..but anyway, sounds like sum1 has a problem....*sigh*

Last edited:

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
shit man thats soooooooo shit.. all my ex's still talk.. but i generally hav to call :(
lucky i only do it when im happy with some one else lolz :D and we still hang out but to hav ure ex exclude u.. is the shits.. wat did u do to her?

digmahstigma

HSC
i'm such a fuck up

last night i told my ex [who was my bf for 2 years and my ex for 8 months] that i loved him OVER THE INTERNET while he was telling me abt the fight him and his GIRLFRIEND were having, i don't know why i do shit like this

now he probably doesn't even wanna know me anymore and yeah i'm just fucked.

p.s. and then i blocked him.

real mature, huh? :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Caboodles

my ex told me someone on the internet is now helping him with his problems, she understands..... and he said he might go see her during the year....this absolutely crushed me and well I have an exam on wednesday and cant even be bothered trying to study.
I just cant stop ringing him or attempting to message him. We had been goin out for so long, I just cant stand to be without him....:(

Last edited:

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
could be worse.. i wasnt concentratin when my ex was bitchin' bout her current bf.. i was lik "thats good"
her- "umm he hurt himself"
me - " sorri? wasnt listenin :S"

to digmahstigma .. like did u just mention love or go real deep :S cos other wise ure can say .. oh i was talkin bout a love between a family thing :\

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
caboodles- i know this is hard for you, but the best thing, and possiblly the hardest thing to do, is to go out, party, and forget about him...
when he sees you're not there, he might freak out and wonder why ur not paying him enough attention, and realising what hes missed out on

and you might just realise you DONT want him as much as you think.... or you might find someone else. there are heaps of guys out there who ARE nice!!

if all else fails, have a gorge night, get the girls over, eat chocolate, watch movies, cry a bit- it'll help!!

remember, you're hot. its his issue if he doesnt see that ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)