• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

what to do if you hate you best friends bf? (1 Viewer)

please enter address here or choose one from my lo
HSC
cos he treats me like im about 5 he is so patronising and hes only 6 months older than me....hes just a tool and does all this stupid shit and hes a wimp he always has "something" wrong with him...we had a big fight the other night when we all went clubbing he told me i was an ugly drunk and that he didn't want me to talk to him anymore ( i wasn't talking to him anyway) hes just a dick.......so what do i do?

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
She won't listen to you if you tell her.

Okay, well, he's a prick. Just don't talk to him. Your friend isn't likely to dump him. Stop going out with them?

Last edited:

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
you just have to wait it out, appreciate the time you have with her when he's not there and realise that they're probably not going to last forever.

it sucks, i was in the same position but it gets easier if you just ignore him and try and see her without him being there.

just hope she doesn't break up with him to start goin out with another loser two weeks later

HSC
well i think they are going to be together for awhile.....which sucks....don't get me wrong im happy for her cos they are perfect for each other and he treats her like a princess just when it comes to any of her friends hes a dick.....and i think hes coming to schoolies for a few days and makes me not want to go thats how much i dislike him...

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
They'll break up eventually, don't cause too much of a fuss cos your friend will take it as jealousy

HSC
she knows how much we don't get along....but i think she sees it as a bit of joke....i can't even stand being in the same room....i thought he was going to my friends 18th night i was almost not going to go cos i thought that would have been really mature...lol...hes just so mean to me( that sounded as if i was about 4) hes made me cry numerous times

pmr_123

HSC
if he's that much of a dickhead she will most likely open her eyes and see that he's treating one of her friends like crap, especially if you two are best friends.

just keep away from him as much as possible, unless you feel that you can talk to her about it, by simply saying you don't like the way he treats you. but as mentioned before it could come acros like you're jealous...

final suggestion is to be a complete bitch back, turn it all around and start giving him shit.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
JUST DO IT!!!!! said:
she knows how much we don't get along....but i think she sees it as a bit of joke....i can't even stand being in the same room....i thought he was going to my friends 18th night i was almost not going to go cos i thought that would have been really mature...lol...hes just so mean to me( that sounded as if i was about 4) hes made me cry numerous times
If your friend knew about all this and treats it as a joke, she's not being a decent friend.

You're not asking her to break up with him, but maybe try to get along with her friends a little more, because you are her friend and have been there before he came along. Both of them need to show you more respect. When they break up, who's going to be the one to comfort her? If she's not going to be there for you, you won't be there for her. It's as simple as that. If she doesn't realise it, then she's not worth it.

repz

HSC
maybe his just tryna have some fun and joke around.
maybe you should just ignore him or tell him how much his hurting you

what971

Now in Oriental Flavour!
HSC
N/A
Kill him and then blame it on your dog.

Lundy

Banned
HSC
The issue I have with my best friend's bf is not necessarily that he's a fuckwit (although gauging from the few times I've talked to him, I think he seems completely wrong for her), but because her life is now taken up with him. I rarely see her anymore although we used to be inseparable and I get the distinct feeling I've been shelved in favour of this guy. If/when she breaks up with him, I'll be there for her, but the friendship has definitely been soured by her lack of balance and judgement. Here's a tip, kiddies: don't let relationships destroy friendships.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)