• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

What to bring to O-week (2 Viewers)

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
Isn't the idea of the Students Amenity fee so that students don't have to pay for things like that?

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
Isn't the idea of the Students Amenity fee so that students don't have to pay for things like that?
the uni gets to decide where the money goes and not all of it goes to the union, so they still have to figure out how to get funding and it's all a bit of an issue atm. You can read more about it on the union website blog http://yourunionboard.blogspot.com.au/

JRock

Browncoat
HSC
N/A
Uni Grad
idk, this is my first year. but i can't imagine usyd having as many free stuff being handed out as unsw does
LOL!

I got so much free stuff yesterday at USYD, I had to go home just to drop off all the bags before going back out.

Clothes, speakers, USB sticks, water bottles, free food, bags, thongs and oh so many pens.

Haven't paid a dime.

Last edited:

zxreth

HSC
LOL!

I got so much free stuff yesterday at USYD, I had to go home just to drop off all the bags before going back out.

Clothes, speakers, USB sticks, water bottles, free food, bags, thongs and oh so many pens.

Haven't paid a dime.
From where?!

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
LOL!

Haven't paid a dime.
Me too!

But I lost half of it when it rained and my bags fell apart and at the party when I was dancing and stuff.

MetalTheory

HSC
Uni Grad
It's been a hectic two days so far, and all I can say so far is how much free stuff I got on the day. I didn't even have to pay money for food, I just get them from wherever they're giving out food. So good.

JRock

Browncoat
HSC
N/A
Uni Grad
From where?!
Tent near the big top. Promoting aboriginal awareness something something. Sign name, email and get free usb wristband!!

Yeah, you heard me. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)