• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

What do you look for in the opposite sex? (2 Viewers)

Collin

HSC
N/A
the real crap thing was since im on dialup each clip took so long to load, it's like i was watching the movie in slow mo.. total turn off

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
i can't express to you how sorry i feel for you...lol

well i'm dead, i think it's time to hit the sack, nite peeps xoxox

~Perfection

-Funked Up-
HSC
good night!
Originally posted by JKDDragon
the real crap thing was since im on dialup each clip took so long to load, it's like i was watching the movie in slow mo.. total turn off
yeh, im on dial up too :(

Collin

HSC
N/A
don't worry im getting adsl in the next few days, so now i can finally come online before 9pm YAY

Collin

HSC
N/A
Those damn Optus people said they were gonna have the modem delivered by the 14th.. and it's still not here yet :chainsaw:

It took me like 2 hours to download 3 songs last night.. the downloads kept stuffing up half way.. damn people logging off before my downloads are completed :p

Giant Lobster

HSC
erm... wat da hail happened to my thread?

omg u ppl turned it into another generic spamfest :mad:

Collin

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Giant Lobster
erm... wat da hail happened to my thread?

omg u ppl turned it into another generic spamfest :mad:
You know it was inevitable. :p

monaro-man

Ramen Raider
HSC
Those damn Optus people said they were gonna have the modem delivered by the 14th.. and it's still not here yet :chainsaw:

It took me like 2 hours to download 3 songs last night.. the downloads kept stuffing up half way.. damn people logging off before my downloads are completed :p
lol, optus adsl sucks. but i suppose its the only option for optus phone customers....oh how telcos suck...

~Perfection

-Funked Up-
HSC

yeh, optus is a bitch..

haha, i know what you mean about the songs... i think i might change to adsl simply so i can dl livesets and more songs! wee

Collin

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by monaro-man
lol, optus adsl sucks. but i suppose its the only option for optus phone customers....oh how telcos suck...
What would you suggest then sir?

Originally posted by ~Perfection
yeh, optus is a bitch..

haha, i know what you mean about the songs... i think i might change to adsl simply so i can dl livesets and more songs! wee
Optus is a total bitch, the plan im goin on has a 300mb limit.. which is pathetic compared to my current 700mb dialup limit

Originally posted by Giant Lobster
... yeah... :(

*sniff
*hands you a tissue*, but look on the bright size man, it's lasted 9 pages before goin offtopic completely.. which is quite an achievement actually :p

~Perfection

-Funked Up-
HSC
Optus is a total bitch, the plan im goin on has a 300mb limit.. which is pathetic compared to my current 700mb dialup limit
700? ouch.. im unlimited :)
*hands you a tissue*, but look on the bright size man, it's lasted 9 pages before goin offtopic completely.. which is quite an achievement actually :p
haha.. thats true.. usually its within the 1st few posts

monaro-man

Ramen Raider
HSC
What would you suggest then sir?

well, since you are using optus landline for your telephone (i'm assuming), your adsl choices are limited to optus only. This is due to optus and their "special" phone lines that cant carry normal adsl. If you were willing to change to telstra (yes, some people do), your adsl carrier choices would be pretty much infinite.

--note: this thread is completely off topic, past the point of no return. lol it was a group effort--

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)