• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

UTS advisory day timetable (1 Viewer)

Pierotte

HSC
Ok, tomorrow im planning on sussing out UTS, UNSW and Usyd

time tables for the information days at UNSW and Usyd were easy to find, but i cant find the damn UTS one.

Ive looked at the stupid website and downloaded the program..

but the program has NO information. Its a peice of shit.

I mean is the UTS day simply an all day thing? As in you just go whenever and ask questions whenever??
No set times for different faculties?

Bit of help please.

somecooldude

HSC
you mean, are there lectures talking abt courses? for example: you wanna do business, so you go to the business lecture to learn abt the majors available or something? i dont think so.

i think its more an all day thing where they have the stalls set up and talk to you on a 1on1 basis. which i seem to like better, cause im sure my questions will be answered.

but im not totally sure, mayb once you get there they give you a timetable or something..

Pierotte

HSC
somecooldude said:
you mean, are there lectures talking abt courses? for example: you wanna do business, so you go to the business lecture to learn abt the majors available or something? i dont think so.

i think its more an all day thing where they have the stalls set up and talk to you on a 1on1 basis. which i seem to like better, cause im sure my questions will be answered.

but im not totally sure, mayb once you get there they give you a timetable or something..

yeah i mean like Usyd for example has various lectures on architecture happening at set times, as well as tours of the facilities every 30 minutes between 10am - 4pm

is UTS doing anything like that? Or is it, like u said, all one on one little stalls...

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
This is what I said in the main Advisory Day thread:

Apart from general uni talks, there are no specific course talks (as far as I know; there might be some informal ones), but there will be plenty of staff and students on hand to answer your questions. You can talk with them one on one and ask any questions you might have. The students can also give you a run down of what the courses are like and what happens at uni and stuff.

I hope this helps. Remember, Advisory Day is tomorrow! (Wednesday).

somecooldude

HSC
brogan77 said:
What a half-baked operation...none of the sophistication of USYD.
lol, well if you are so sophisticated, you should know by now what you intend to be studying. course lectures are for people who still dont know what course to study, and tours, of uni campus' anyway, they are for people who cant read maps. lol

one on one is better cause you will obviously have your own personal questions applying to your situation.

Pierotte said:
Jasee, ur the coolest.
mhmm he is.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)