• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Unleashed (jet li) (1 Viewer)

IP_freely

evo 9 ftw
HSC
jet li is releasing his new film unleashed tommorrow and it has been hailed as his best movie ever

(as i saw on the ad)

post here when you see it

funniboi

HSC
It's not that bad. It's actually called "Danny The Dog" overseas (if you watch the movie you'll know why). But yeah, I wouldn't call it his BEST, considering he's done heaps of good movies, such as "once upon a time in china" (where he plays wong fei hong) and shit, and other movies, like the tai chi master, and such. so yeah, maybe his 'best hollywood' but i really doubt it's his best overall movie ever.

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
definitely jet lis best hollywood movie...
i thought it was out in australia a while now? i saw it a while back and it was pretty good, but as usual dont expect too good of a story line

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
Of course it's gonna say it's his best movie ever on the commercial.

cheetah

HSC
yeh ive never Jet Li act as good as he did in Unleashed (Danny the Dog). Hope he gets an academy award, very much doubt it though

Collin

HSC
N/A
~ ReNcH ~ said:
I saw it today..not bad, but I like Kiss of the Dragon better.
I agree, I haven't seen this movie yet but Kiss of the Dragon was awesome.

payafee

HSC
cheetah said:
yeh ive never Jet Li act as good as he did in Unleashed (Danny the Dog). Hope he gets an academy award, very much doubt it though
Academy award haha

wanton-wonton

HSC
~ ReNcH ~ said:
I saw it today..not bad, but I like Kiss of the Dragon better.
I have not seen Unleashed but when I saw Kiss of the Dragon, I must say it had to be one of the shittest films I have ever seen in my entire seventeen years of life experience.

~ ReNcH ~

!<-- ?(°«°)? -->!
HSC
wanton-wonton said:
I have not seen Unleashed but when I saw Kiss of the Dragon, I must say it had to be one of the shittest films I have ever seen in my entire seventeen years of life experience.
What was wrong with it? I thought it was pretty good. Sorry to disappoint you :p

wanton-wonton

HSC
~ ReNcH ~ said:
What was wrong with it? I thought it was pretty good. Sorry to disappoint you :p
Well, I watched it the Saturday before my English trials on Monday, and that wasted a lot of time. Now, I'm not a film critic but when I saw the acting, it was honestly terrible. The plot was typical and shallow, also.

And the ending sucked too. I know, all my complaints are cliched, but seriously.

X

xeuyrawp

wanton-wonton said:
Hah, yeh it's a pretty bad film.

I'm seeing unleashed tonight.

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
wanton-wonton said:
Well, I watched it the Saturday before my English trials on Monday, and that wasted a lot of time. Now, I'm not a film critic but when I saw the acting, it was honestly terrible. The plot was typical and shallow, also.

And the ending sucked too. I know, all my complaints are cliched, but seriously.
When do actorz from action filmz ever get Oscarz...?

The action scenez from Kiss of the Dragon are way cool, the best of all Jet Li Hollywood moviez so far.

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
wanton-wonton said:

i liked the end fight with the 2 blonde bodyguards. that was cool.

~ ReNcH ~

!<-- ?(°«°)? -->!
HSC
wanton-wonton said:

Yea. I watched it that night as well.
Obviously we have different taste :p. Although, in line with what you said, Jet Li's acting is better in Unleashed...he doesn't say much, but his acting as a "dog" and as "child" is quite good.

X

xeuyrawp

wanton-wonton said:
Acting like an animal isn't hard.
So acting like something else (an animal) isn't hard, but acting like yourself (a human) is?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)