• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Units for next year? (3 Viewers)

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad
D:
Oh noes!
But we don't do any formal assessments until term 4...

:/
I'll do the homework if I think it's a hard concept.
Like... I can skip exercises in 2/3u and be fine.
I feel like I am venting the same sentiments repeatedly. The concepts in 4U are not that much harder than 3U, however the scope and application of the questions vary immensely (if you don't do the homework you won't figure out what I'm talking about). I strongly advise not to skip any excercises in 2/3/4U, it is only helping you in the long run.

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
I feel like I am venting the same sentiments repeatedly. The concepts in 4U are not that much harder than 3U, however the scope and application of the questions vary immensely (if you don't do the homework you won't figure out what I'm talking about). I strongly advise not to skip any excercises in 2/3/4U, it is only helping you in the long run.
Hence, complacency is a common fallacy in humans.

quod erat demonstrandum.

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad
My next induction question I will end with 'quod erat demonstrandum'. lol :)

HSC
N/A
I get it now... it's not the concept- but rather how you apply the concept to the question.
Thanks omni ^_^

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
+1

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
I may have changed my mind. Maybe 10 units is for me after all.

HSC
N/A
I'm worried that i'm going to have to dedicate heaps of time on it, and it'll affect my other subjects...

Gigacube

HSC
A timetable is the way to go
I love timetables. They make things easier to understand & are nice to look at.

I'll be on 11 units next year but I'm tempted to go down to 9 units. Decisions, decisions.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)