• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

UNIBALL JETSTREAM: 1.0mm vs 0.7mm (1 Viewer)

qweqwe

HSC
I've heard good things about Uniball Jetstream pens so I was thinking of buying a few myself. Which size should i get? I want something similar to a 1.0mm ballpoint pen, which is what i currently use, but I've heard that the 1.0mm jetstream is too thick.

HSC
I've heard good things about Uniball Jetstream pens so I was thinking of buying a few myself. Which size should i get? I want something similar to a 1.0mm ballpoint pen, which is what i currently use, but I've heard that the 1.0mm jetstream is too thick.
I think 1.0mm is fit for a ballpoint pen so 0.7mm would be better for the Jetstream as the smudging is a main factor

Zeref

Stare into my eyes.
HSC
I personally prefer 0.7mm over the 1.0 (as you said, too thick). Also prefer the retractable version over the one with the lid. So just buy 1 retractable+buy your inks in bulk on ebay. Regardless of your choice, the jetstream is pretty much the best ballpoint out there so you really can't go wrong.

Traxoom73

HSC
Uni Grad
I think that a 1.0mm tip would be a bit too thick. The 0.7mm seems more comfortable and a lot easier to write with, which would be helpful for any exam. However, I would say that the pen choice doesn't really make a difference unless you've accustomed your grip to a particular style of pen. I used a fresh black kilometrico pen that I bought in year 7 for all of my HSC exams.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)