• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Uni course ideas? (1 Viewer)

MysticalElement

Troll Slayer
HSC
Hello, i'm still really confused about what course i want to do, i'd like to do medicine or something in the science field.....but i'm really not sure of which course to go with.
My HSC subs are
Eng Stnd
Gen Maths
IPT
Earth and environmental Science
Biology
Agriculture

any suggestions on courses that might suit what i've been doing at school, or even just courses you really like and think are interesting ( inknow that it is a personal choice) but its helpful to get a review of the course from its students

thanks

MysticalElement

Troll Slayer
HSC
yeah i have been, but the more i look the more confused i get about what to do

B

bekmay

what about a degree in biology, or there's forensics, molecular biology... a couple of my friends are into science and that's where they are heading.

nutting

HSC
MysticalElement said:
Hello, i'm still really confused about what course i want to do, i'd like to do medicine or something in the science field

any suggestions on courses that might suit what i've been doing at school, or even just courses you really like and think are interesting ( inknow that it is a personal choice) but its helpful to get a review of the course from its students

thanks
This link might help:
http://community.boredofstudies.org/showthread.php?t=182706

marco9905

HSC
Im doing a chiropractic science degree at macqaurie. The first year gives you a base of all sciences eg bio, chem and physics. As the years progress you develop more understanding towards the chiropratic field doing chiropratic subjects and subjects like anatomy, radiology, pathology, phsiology etc.

jessi90

HSC
i think doing a generic science degree seems like a good option as it opens many opportunities after you've decided what you want to do (i.e. transfer or enter graduate courses, or if your uai does not allow you to study the course you want), whilst also providing a scientific basis which may interest u

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
Come do Environmental Science, it's a direct path from what you learned in E&E, Bio and Ag, good job prospects, and has many beautifull ladies.

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
Just the facts. Greater than 50% of the enrolment are 'teh girls', if that's important to you.

lizziegirl

HSC
N/A
to the OP it depends on what your interests are. if ur into animals, i'd say my course (b. animal science) or agriculture may suit you. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)