• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Uni 2012 ATAR cut-offs (1 Viewer)

isenseven

Premium Member
HSC
When do these come out? Is it before the HSC is over? I've never really worried about it before but now i want to know if it's going to go up or not next year for my course.

LonelyWolf

HSC
When do these come out? Is it before the HSC is over? I've never really worried about it before but now i want to know if it's going to go up or not next year for my course.
wait, do you mean ATAR cutoffs for people going to uni next year?

isenseven

Premium Member
HSC
Yeah that's what i meant, so to get into a course for 2012 you need to obtain the 2011 cut-off?

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Cut-offs are released on the day offers are released.

So the cut-offs for entry to uni in 2012 will be released in January 2012.

Fake-Name

HSC
Hey, just checked the website. The course i want to do is new and has a "(honours)" next to it. What does this mean? Someone told me that it meant that it was post-grad only, i'm a bit dismissive since it was in the 2012 UAC pdf/book.

http://i.imgur.com/HXeTe.png

Thanks.

Politic

HSC
N/A
Cut-offs are released on the day offers are released.

So the cut-offs for entry to uni in 2012 will be released in January 2012.
Do you know the exact date?

Hey, just checked the website. The course i want to do is new and has a "(honours)" next to it. What does this mean? Someone told me that it meant that it was post-grad only, i'm a bit dismissive since it was in the 2012 UAC pdf/book.

http://i.imgur.com/HXeTe.png

Thanks.
That means in addition to undergrad the course allows you to do honours i.e. generally three years undergrad plus 1 year honours so 4 years to get that degree title. There are usually some additional requirements to get into honours though regardless of your course name, as people in B Arts (Ancient History) can do honours if they meet requirements too. Hope this helps. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)