• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Umat and umat prep, (2 Viewers)

candid

HSC
Why would your subjects matter? I don't think they affect the UMAT at all =S

I think you save a bit over a hundred dollars (which I find is heaps!)

drynxz

I..solated..ated..ated
HSC
everyone i know who's made it into medicine, recommends it..but according to the site 99% of people that do the course recommends it.. hmm

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
mithril1337 said:
Is it remotely possible for me
Who is doing
CHem
Physics
Bio
ENG ADV 2u
Maths 2U

To pass in UMAT please i need your guidance
I only have a few more days till cut-off of the entry of the UMAT seminar

TELL MEE PLEEASE!!!!
Dude, you posted that 4 minutes after the previous post. Have some bloody patience.

googled

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
UMAT resources are a mindfield!

So, where do I get UMAT prac question books? I know about the booklets from ACER, but what about actual preparation books (prac questions etc.)?

Cheers

mithril1337

HSC
bringbackshred said:
Dude, you posted that 4 minutes after the previous post. Have some bloody patience.
LOL soz i posted the second time thinking that my first post didn't actually
'post', So this being a really cool thread i just had to post again.

Then today i saw my blunder and i realised that pressing back after you've posted on Opera might give you a few problems......

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
When you press 'Back' it takes you back tot he page you were on in the state it was in when you first viewed it in the session, so of course you won't see the post.

jaaaaay

HSC
bringbackshred said:
When you press 'Back' it takes you back tot he page you were on in the state it was in when you first viewed it in the session, so of course you won't see the post.
lol... stating the obvious.

googled

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
So, what are some of the good UMAT prac question books? I know about the booklets from ACER, but what about actual preparation books (prac questions etc.)? Where do I get them from?

trustmenever

Banned
HSC
LottoX said:
Engineering is good for girls because of the massive amounts of males doing it. That's right ladies, join Engineering today.

So guys can stalk sweet innocent intelligent girls.

wendiiz

HSC
With the umat courses, how much time would you spend on them. Apart from the two day training, how much more time is needed for practising questions? Would it be done a daily basis or weekly? Or can you leave it until a few weeks before the exam?

candid

HSC
wendiiz said:
With the umat courses, how much time would you spend on them. Apart from the two day training, how much more time is needed for practising questions? Would it be done a daily basis or weekly? Or can you leave it until a few weeks before the exam?
I've heard people say to treat it as a 1 unit subject =/ I personally think that's too much and I'm going to start in the July holidays. But don't go crazy, because you have your trials to worry about as well!

airie

airie <3 avatars :)
HSC
googled said:
what about actual preparation books (prac questions etc.)? Where do I get them from?
My school put an announcement in the roll saying that the library's got a copy of a past UMAT paper that people can look at (just not borrow). So maybe ask your school?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)