• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

UAI Seeker?? (1 Viewer)

allyteaded

No one told me about this "extend account" thing! :(

What's the deal with having to send it to five other people or more before you get to use it properly?

I mean, I don't think anyone I know would be checking their mails right now...

Anyway... so if the five people I've put down all have read the e-mail, does that mean it's activated? Or do they have to bloody sign up too? Help please?

In other news... how is UAIseeker for other people?

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
Sending it to 5 people allows you to activate another feature of having the ability to use aligned marks instead of just the percentile bands.

No they dont have to check their emails straight away, or even sign-up for UAISeeker, you just simple have to send it to 5 people.

Its surprising that anybody takes notice of all the advertising for it, seeing as though there are so many "UAI Prediction" threads in the forum! Good work !

allyteaded

No but it said, once the e-mails have been verified, then your account will extend.

What does that mean??

blue_chameleon

HSC
Im pretty sure it just means when the emails have been received....but dont quote me on that.

allyteaded

Oooh... Okie... I found it! Dun worry! ^_^ lol... Wow... all I have to do is keep up the work I'm doing and i'll be fine! My subjects scale me up heaps gallore! Weird!!

Are you sure they're not making it all sugar coated? *eyes suspiciously* It seems too good to be true...

Last edited:

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
If you're using it correctly, it's working correctly.

honky tonk

in Miracle World
HSC
I entered five e-mails about four days ago, waited about 36 hours and then entered five new ones because it didn't work. Even now it hasn't allowed me to use the aligned mark feature. Am I doing something wrong?

Edit: It's Ok, it works now! :)

Last edited:

blue_chameleon

HSC
Hmmm.....id suggest u email them or post a thread in the bored of studies site help regarding the activation of the aligned marks feature.

jpk

yer..i sent 5 ppl emailz and ive been waitin 1 week now nothin has happened.........and is is possible to change a subject in uai seeker i put math extension 1 twice and i need to put math extension 2............is there a way i can change...

honky tonk

in Miracle World
HSC
Originally posted by jpk
yer..i sent 5 ppl emailz and ive been waitin 1 week now nothin has happened.........and is is possible to change a subject in uai seeker i put math extension 1 twice and i need to put math extension 2............is there a way i can change...
E-mail the team, they might be able to help. ozseek@ozseek.com.au

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)