• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

tutorials (1 Viewer)

doe

HSC
N/A
we get like 2 days of stuvac but it really depends on what subjects you do, but computing and maths subjects are usually in the last few weeks so sometimes ive had a few weeks between end of semester and my first exam.

usally the last week of semester is revision by the lecturers and covers what will be in the exam (sometimes literally hehe), usually its more or less everything. i try and start revising by week 11 of a 13 week semester, but im not an academic person, so need the extra time :p

when studying for finals which are usually worth about 75%-85% of the final mark in maths/computings (some humanities subjects dont have exmas, its all course work throughout the semester), i usually go some place without the internet and write bullet point summaries of my notes and try memorize them & understand the material. for maths subjects i just do heaps of examples and past papers. past papers for any subject are gold if you can get them.

nothing beats consistent effort throughout the semester, just make sure you understand the weeks material and you wont have to learn 12 weeks of stuff in 2 days :) easier said than done tho, i dont think ive ever been able to actually do this.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
eh, school again? eh, i don't know if i can do it for another few years

jlh

sooner or later...
HSC
hahaha.. but this gets done every semester.... so its like having 2 mini HSC exams every year!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)