• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Timetable 08 thread (1 Viewer)

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
Heya guys seeing as how class registration has begun what are your timetables from 08 like?

Semester 1:

Monday
2pm-3pm - LAW314 - Lecture
4pm-6pm - LAW 314 Tutorial

Wednesday
2pm- 4pm LAW316 - Lecture
5pm - 7pm - LAW316- Tutorial

Thursday
2pm-3pm - LAW314- Lecture 2

Friday
9am-11am - LAW509 - Lecture
11am-1am - LAW 509 - Tutorial

Semester 2:
Monday
9am-11am - SOC365 - Lecture
11am - 12am - SOC365 - Tutorial

Tuesday
9am-11am - LAW315 - Tutorial
1pm-3pm - LAW315 - Lecture

Wednesday
2pm-4pm - LAW317 - Lecture
4pm-6pm - LAW 317 - Tutorial

Last edited:
P

pLuvia

lol I forgot to enrol in my 2nd semester units :(

Anyway

Sem 1

Monday
ACST200 LEC 9-11am
STAT272 LEC 1-3pm

Wednesday
STAT272 LEC 10-11am

Thursday
ACST200 LEC 11-12pm

Friday
STAT272 TUT 10-11am
ACCG253 LEC 11-1pm
ACCG253 TUT 1-2pm
ACST200 LEC 2-3pm

Boxxxhead

Local hairy ethnic man
HSC
pLuvia said:
lol I forgot to enrol in my 2nd semester units :(

Anyway

Sem 1

Monday
ACST200 LEC 9-11am
STAT272 LEC 1-3pm

Wednesday
STAT272 LEC 10-11am

Thursday
ACST200 LEC 11-12pm

Friday
STAT272 TUT 10-11am
ACCG253 LEC 11-1pm
ACCG253 TUT 1-2pm
ACST200 LEC 2-3pm
That's pretty much mine, except I'm redoing STAT171 for a stupid and unfair reason.. what rooms are you in for ACST200 and STAT272 tutes? I'm in C5A226 and C5A307 respectively.

jake2.0

. . .
HSC
Tue:
ACST354 lec 11-1pm
ACST356 lec 2-4pm
ACST300 lec 4-6pm

Wed:
ACST354 lec 9-11am
ACST356 lec 11-12pm
ACST356 tut 12-1pm

Thu:
ACST354 tut 12-1pm
ACST300 lec 2-4pm

lots of 2hr lectures there, hope I don't fall asleep lol.

Wish the ACST department worked together in placing classes, that way they could put all the classes on just 2 days.

jake2.0

. . .
HSC
Boxxxhead said:
what rooms are you in for ACST200 and STAT272 tutes? I'm in C5A226 and C5A307 respectively.
Your ACST tute will most likely get changed since Farmer like to order in tutes by your GPA. And he takes all the top GPA people and leaves the people who have a lower GPA (and most likely need more help) with the inexperienced 4th year ACST students:rolleyes:

P

pLuvia

That's so stupid, I hate it when he does that. I had the worst acst211 tutor so I never ever went to their tutes nor did I go to the other ones :p

@Boxxxhead: Acst200 tut I put as E7B264 and STAT272 tut as E8A188, but they are likely to change :p

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
New IT direction, notice how the servers haven't crashed on exam results etc for a while?

maka

HSC
I need to actually enrol in a unit. It wont let me when does that re open?

P

pLuvia

You have to wait till feb 12th :( I haven't even enrolled in my 2nd sem units. All the good times would have already been taken

Kegs

HSC
Kevinant: WTF!!! That is a seriously messed up timetable. At least Stat171 is earlier in the day now, not at 5pm, which was shit!

X

xeuyrawp

kevinant said:
First Semester:

Second Semester:
Goodbye!

You seemed like such a nice young man. The world of the living will miss you. :*-(

:wave:

Boxxxhead

Local hairy ethnic man
HSC
pLuvia said:
That's so stupid, I hate it when he does that. I had the worst acst211 tutor so I never ever went to their tutes nor did I go to the other ones :p

@Boxxxhead: Acst200 tut I put as E7B264 and STAT272 tut as E8A188, but they are likely to change :p
I'm not in either of those tutes anyway :p as stated earlier

And yeah that is annoying, the tute changing thing.. on top of that, Farmer also speaks in really fast bursts, and then has a pause, then begins to speak really fast again lol... and also looks around the class with a really weird smile.. he freaks me out man.. then again I have a genetic eye contact problem so I can't comment on people looking at other people weird lol

Also, I know people who were placed in the top GPA class who didn't go great in 211, and people who weren't in that class who ended up getting HD, including the guy who got 99 in math132 first semeter lmao

Last edited:
X

xeuyrawp

Well that's just gay. I found out that they changed the timetable since the draft, and now I can do an extra subject... :angry:

Boxxxhead

Local hairy ethnic man
HSC
kevinant said:
First Semester:

Second Semester:
The actuary 2nd semester timetable would actually be very manageable if it wasnt for maths 4 mornings a week :)

Poor guy.

kevinant

HSC
Kegs said:
Kevinant: WTF!!! That is a seriously messed up timetable. At least Stat171 is earlier in the day now, not at 5pm, which was shit!
PwarYuex said:
Goodbye!
You seemed like such a nice young man. The world of the living will miss you. :*-(
hannahxxx said:
If i had this sort of timetable and was looking for employment I'd be fucked
What's wrong with all you guys critisizing?!
I'm doing double degree with approximately 14 credit points/Semester
I had tried my best to make it as short as possible, almost all of them are between compulsory lecture classes except Friday
I can't change lecture time as there's only one class
pLuvia should know about it, since he's doing same degree and all u others doing something like history!
Please give me constructive suggestions..not just these unconstructive comments. And if you have an idea on how to change lecture time, tell me please.

Boxxxhead said:
The actuary 2nd semester timetable would actually be very manageable if it wasnt for maths 4 mornings a week :)
Poor guy.
I know...These compulsory lectures are really annoying...
I wsh i could drop off some unit but that means i have to do an extra year. I have to do 5 day week because these lectures while others only have 3-4 days week.

jake2.0

. . .
HSC
kevinant said:
I had tried my best to make it as short as possible, almost all of them are between compulsory lecture classes except Friday
pLuvia should know about it, since he's doing same degree and all u others doing something like history!
Please give me constructive suggestions..not just these unconstructive comments. And if you have an idea on how to change lecture time, tell me please.
lol calm down, they were just joking around. All ACST students have had to go through the same thing in first year, unlike the blugy arts and history students *ducks*. But once you get to 2nd year you'll only have 3-4 days per week, so untill then I guess you'll just have to tough it out.

X

xeuyrawp

kevinant said:
Sorry, I was just joking around. :(

Was making as much fun of the bludgy arts students as you. Obviously you're a hard worker and will be rewarded for it. :)

You still lose, though, because my timetable looks phallic.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)