• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Time wasting (1 Viewer)

physician

Some things never change.
HSC
cool... i'll take over if u want ReNcH...lol

i have 3 assessments due next week.... i just cant seem to make a start... i have all the time in the world.. but i just can't be bothered... I mean Trials are over.... who's in the mood for more assessments...

and whats even worse is that all of the assessments are speeches... speeches r boring.... and annoying.. especially for english where u've allready dropped 5 ranks for not memorising ur speech... 5 ranks out of 12 that is....

i'm also goin first for one of my speeches... it's gonna be so annoying... i'll be lost... and ppl after me will be lost... then ppl in the end will not be lost... even if they were they'd be more FOUSED than i ever was... so yeh

nice thread... thanks for letting me waste some time...

Hey it does feel good...

anyways.. i'll stop wasting time and go write my physics notes or something....( hopefully that'll keep me awake)

pRiNCesS..!!

HSC
mmm HSC is beggining to stress me out a little but i dont seem to be gaining any motivation...i have a negative attitude which my mum has been telling me is really bad

hottie_mira

this whole thing is a waste of time. think, if u wait a few years, like bludge or work.. wateva. go to uni in ur 20's and hsc wont count..how stupid.

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
I LOVE wasting time
and now that I'm 18 there will be ALOT of wasting of time
between clubbing (went for the first time last night) on a school nite as well :p
parties on fri and sat nearly every week
Joe will not using his time to study...but rather to get smashed :D
...that reminds me... I have to get my grog 4 2nite...
n ill be buying it myself :D WoOt! :cool:

I think I'm gonna have a gambling problem soon 2...
Spent $15 last night on pokies, won $9 - bought drinks - then I had nothing again.
n over the last two days I've bought 4 $5 scratchies but won nothing. grr...they r fun but I don't seem to be lucky on em :(

Last edited:

get_born

physician said:
cool... i'll take over if u want ReNcH...lol

i have 3 assessments due next week.... i just cant seem to make a start... i have all the time in the world.. but i just can't be bothered... I mean Trials are over.... who's in the mood for more assessments...

and whats even worse is that all of the assessments are speeches... speeches r boring.... and annoying.. especially for english where u've allready dropped 5 ranks for not memorising ur speech... 5 ranks out of 12 that is....

i'm also goin first for one of my speeches... it's gonna be so annoying... i'll be lost... and ppl after me will be lost... then ppl in the end will not be lost... even if they were they'd be more FOUSED than i ever was... so yeh

nice thread... thanks for letting me waste some time...

Hey it does feel good...

anyways.. i'll stop wasting time and go write my physics notes or something....( hopefully that'll keep me awake)

tell me about it! you finish one bit of english and then something else comes up - ive only got two assements though - and im one of the ones going last - haha :)
Still havent read the book - the teacher keeps asking me "have you read the book" - im quick to reply "yeah sir, for sure" in the biggest tone of irony. Speeches- yuck- but its worse for you because of chem...

anyways nothing like wasting time...:)

LiL_JeN_JeN

WTF is Goonie Goo Goo
HSC
jdrockefeller said:
I have also never done a single thing in my 6 study periods each week, except kick the footy or go for a drive to get Chinese.

It's a time I look forward to. A GLORIOUS TIME.
OMG you sound like me!!!
I think, by the amount of people writing in this thread, that there are a lot of time wasters...and I can be included in that group.

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
I <3 free periods...
now that friends have their Ps...we go for a drive to get food :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)