• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Tiesto - Kaleidoscope (1 Viewer)

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Ok, so I know there's been a whole heap of Tiesto threads in the past few months, but the album has only just been released.

What are peoples thoughts? Love it, Hate it, Somewhere in middle? Do you like the indie crossover?

I think he's done a great job on it. It's progressed from his early albums, but it's still got that classic Tiesto sound. And its a good choice of indie artists he's collaborated with.

spammy679

MLIA
HSC
tbh, i didnt like it that much compared to his other songs
although, "Kaleidoscope" and "I will be here" are my two favourite songs by Tiesto right now :p

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Yeah, I'm liking Century and Here On Earth ATM. I'll probably give it a better listen over the next few days.

ajay12

Can count to potato
HSC
Yeah, I'm liking Century and Here On Earth ATM. I'll probably give it a better listen over the next few days.
I like those ones as well. I have a feeling "Feel it in my bones" will become to mainstream and get whored out to radio-stations. I've grown on "It's not the things you say".

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
I have a feeling "Feel it in my bones" will become to mainstream and get whored out to radio-stations.
Good chance of it. Tegan and Sarah are pretty popular nowadays.

I'm finding the vocals a bit dominating on It's not the things you say. Though the music behind it is probably enough to keep me drawn in. The albums title track with Jonsi is really good as well.

johony

HSC
it's a slightly different sound to what i would've expected, which isn't that bad. i'm still put off by the fact that it's tiesto for one, and i hate prog house/trance with proper vocals.

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
i like it.

was very surprising, not great, but a pretty solid album.

his production for non-trance artists seems to be awesome. he did 'bad behaviour' on dizzee's new album and that track is bangin'

Arceupins

Banned
HSC
Kaleidoscope, I Am Strong, Here On Earth, Century and Surrounded By Light are all quite nice. Over all a strong album I think :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)