• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

The Splendour In The Grass 2005 Thread (1 Viewer)

slip

HSC
triple j is all over it. im morally against scalping. but the economic view is basically that ticket should be sold at a price where demand equals the number of tickets available. but i also dont think tickets should be that expensive... so the only option would be to have 2 venues (like falls, and switch the bands palying at each venue around each day) but that would be impossible considering so much of splendour is defined by byron itself. but it was similar for falls.

maybe they could organise one in byron and another at batemens bay, or lorne or a palce like that???

ah it would be awesome, but it wont happen it will jsut stay first in best dressed and sell out really quickly.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
jezzmo said:
i have a friend whose dad is high up in said company. got tickets by default :)

on-site camping too :)
nice :)

and slip, i reckon they should move it somewhere else as well coz ticket sales are just going to get more and more crazy each year :S (but you're right, it is all about byron)

btw..stop talking micro :p *shudder*

slip

HSC
haha, its true thou:p and i dumbed it down a shade... you should heard them on triple j

some scapler was blaming festival organisers for making prices so high.. claiming that scalpers were trying to reclaim the costs of there own tickets but if they were cheaper it wouldnt happen when the basic principles of economics say that the price should have been much higher....

im cut wanted to go to splendour

oh well falls it is, oh and you have to go in victoria, its so much better then tassie ive spoken to a few people and seen the pics.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)