• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

The rise of far right-wing groups of Europe (4 Viewers)

na110793

HSC
Speaking of which, do you people know of any good political video games, for PC?

HSC
yeah
if you can find it, republic

its a strategy game where you have to overthrow an eastern european dictator in a post-soviet republic

it is very hard though

funkshen

dvds didnt exist in 1991
HSC
N/A
dunno if you realise this but tropico 4 is out

although its not much changed from 3

edit: woops. anyways its ballin

HSC
yeah tropico 4 was what i was thinking of, its just tropico 3 though

i always pick pinochet as my dictator

funkshen

dvds didnt exist in 1991
HSC
N/A
i make my own.

always wearing a panama.

HSC
viva el presidente funkshen

panama hat is a must though

i want to go to cuba :(

funkshen

dvds didnt exist in 1991
HSC
N/A
why would you put the secret police in any other building but a pub

na110793

HSC
Thanks br8s. Apparently, in Cuba, a well kept 1992 Honda Civic sells fro $90,000. A Soviet Zastva sells for more second hand that what it cost brand new.

HSC
i loved going ultra nationalist on everybody's arses and shutting down migration completely

banning contraception was hilarious too because it always pissed off the intellectuals

i always had them at my lowest level of support

not exactly unsuiting

HSC
Thanks br8s. Apparently, in Cuba, a well kept 1992 Honda Civic sells fro $90,000. A Soviet Zastva sells for more second hand that what it cost brand new.
one of the coolest things about cuba is due to the embargo they have a tonne of classic cars in havana kept in excellent repair due to the fact that people are forced to treasure them and look after them

oh baby

i love those designs so fucking much classic cars are amazing better than most of the shitboxes on the road now

na110793

HSC
one of the coolest things about cuba is due to the embargo they have a tonne of classic cars in havana kept in excellent repair due to the fact that people are forced to treasure them and look after them

oh baby

i love those designs so fucking much classic cars are amazing better than most of the shitboxes on the road now
Bloody oath.

na110793

HSC
An otherwise lightning fast connection is killing me softly now.

Blastus

Liberty Matrix
HSC
N/A
i loved going ultra nationalist on everybody's arses and shutting down migration completely

banning contraception was hilarious too because it always pissed off the intellectuals

i always had them at my lowest level of support

not exactly unsuiting
hahahaha you fucking monster

HSC
hahahaha you fucking monster
lmao play this game bro its awesome

one big problem though i found was aligning with the soviet union was always more easy and beneficial than aligning with the u.s because having more income equality on your island seemed to produce less unrest, but i could be wrong about that

i've had so many close calls though when ive pissed off the united states and they are in the process of sending a few destroyers to my island to remove me from power and im rushing to get my diplomatic building constructed and ally with the ussr as quickly as i can so america leaves me alone

Last edited:

LonelyWolf

HSC
Can people please stay on topic.

In recent years several Europe countries have seen the rise of far right-wing groups. Groups such as Golden Dawn of Greece http://xryshaygh.wordpress.com, Casa Pound of Italy http://www.casapounditalia.org (whose website contains a trojan, and cannot be loaded if you have a linkscanner) and the English Defence League of Great Britain http://englishdefenceleague.org/ have a documented history of hatred against immigrants, Islam, Judaism and the left wing. Do you think that this will spread to Australia?
lol English Defence League of Great Britain.

First and foremost this is an uprising which shouldn't be looked entirely through Europe, the impacts have truly set in Australia and North America. Me being me, I think its about time the right wing anti immigration groups / mindset kicked in. We already have many European leaders, especially Western who have denounced multiculturalism and its ills completely.

ethnic italian population of italy: 92.9%
ethnic greek population of greece: 93.76%
ethnic british ('white') population of england: 90.94%

i think what you mean is 'what the fuck do you expect when you have a perception of the reduction of whites to a minority?'

ALL HEIL EURABIA
Its more than just straight out racial classing of people in their residing countries however, concerning the issue of people with blue eyes - its most likely that it will cease to exist by 2100. Its obvious that multiculturalism has had far greater social aspects, not just in Europe but the entire Western World. In our case, when you look at Australia and the rate of immigration, and counting on continued miscegenation, whites are obviously diminishing.

Your figures are correct, but look at the total population of those European countries compared to those of China, Brazil or Sudan - the majority may be white in European countries but most have half or one third the population of the non European countries i mentioned, having a far greater non white population and ethnic percentage. Thus, its correct in saying that as a whole whites are diminishing at an highly excessive rate.

EDIT: shouldn't need reminding, but the policy of multiculturalism was never held for election.

Last edited:

na110793

HSC
@LonelyWolf THANKYOU. Finally, another far right winger exists in Australia

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)