• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

The problem with me (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
iamsickofyear12 said:
There is always cash in my wallet. No matter where I am going I always have at least $20 or $30 minimum just in case I need or want to buy something. I just can't understand people who can go places with no money.
well at least we know some people will be seein you soon =D
hmm - yes, money in the wallet is good.. especially for emergencies and all..
going places without money - umm? they spend too much on worthless junk? they cant afford it? they're lazy?
meh - i dunoe.. but i always need some $$$ in my wallet - "just incase"

iamsickofyear12

HSC
-MuNcHKiN- said:
well at least we know some people will be seein you soon =D
hmm - yes, money in the wallet is good.. especially for emergencies and all..
going places without money - umm? they spend too much on worthless junk? they cant afford it? they're lazy?
meh - i dunoe.. but i always need some $$$ in my wallet - "just incase"
Cause I don't have a credit card and almost zero money in the bank account that I actually have an atm card for I need to carry around cash. And I get paid in cash aswell so thats also got something to do with it.

HSC
N/A
iamsickofyear12 said:
Cause I don't have a credit card and almost zero money in the bank account that I actually have an atm card for I need to carry around cash. And I get paid in cash aswell so thats also got something to do with it.
yeah - cash payments are the best... but bad for people who cant handle money..
hmm - i have like 4bank accts - 2with comm, 1 with stgeorge and one with ing!! pretty funny.. im not allowed to access the ing one yet so that's good, got a good 20thou (growing) in there for uni and stuff plus the money i got in the other accts
meh .. im not a big spender - but yeah i like carrying round cash - but it'd suck if u had lots aye, and then someone rolled yah! daym man.. that'd be the shits!

iamsickofyear12

HSC
-MuNcHKiN- said:
yeah - cash payments are the best... but bad for people who cant handle money..
hmm - i have like 4bank accts - 2with comm, 1 with stgeorge and one with ing!! pretty funny.. im not allowed to access the ing one yet so that's good, got a good 20thou (growing) in there for uni and stuff plus the money i got in the other accts
meh .. im not a big spender - but yeah i like carrying round cash - but it'd suck if u had lots aye, and then someone rolled yah! daym man.. that'd be the shits!
I don't have very much money lying round but its not like I need it for anything. I have an amp account with some money in it but the interest rate doesn't make much difference because its only a couple thousand. Getting paid in cash means I just put the money in my room which might not be too good. I only have about a thousand in there now but I haven't been paid for a couple weeks so I'm expecting about $650 sometime this week. Not bad for a bit more than 20 hours work.

HSC
N/A
iamsickofyear12 said:
I don't have very much money lying round but its not like I need it for anything. I have an amp account with some money in it but the interest rate doesn't make much difference because its only a couple thousand. Getting paid in cash means I just put the money in my room which might not be too good. I only have about a thousand in there now but I haven't been paid for a couple weeks so I'm expecting about $650 sometime this week. Not bad for a bit more than 20 hours work.
that's some sweet ass cash you got there! hmm - i suggest you put that money in the bank and let it collect some interest - you'd be surprised at how much you can get...
anyhow - enough about money
im toooo tired.. i want a new teddy beear!!! lol
yes.. goodnight ..

*i should stop talking to myself*

iamsickofyear12

HSC
-MuNcHKiN- said:
that's some sweet ass cash you got there! hmm - i suggest you put that money in the bank and let it collect some interest - you'd be surprised at how much you can get...
anyhow - enough about money
im toooo tired.. i want a new teddy beear!!! lol
yes.. goodnight ..

*i should stop talking to myself*
I was going to stay up as late as I needed to to finish my mark101 assessment due on wednesday but my bed is very tempting and I guess I have all day tomorrow to do it anyway. I pretty much made up a whole bunch of stuff and now I am finding satistics to justify it.

slip

HSC
i-am-original said:
I'm steve, how are you?

I'm having a really shit couple of weeks. Don't you hate it when you like someone but they don't feel the same? isn't that just the worst feeling you could ever get? Its like you've fallen for some stupid prank, something you could have picked if only you were thinking about what the fuck you were doing. Actually my situation isn't all that simple. This girl is special to me, but she doesn't know how she feels. Is it so hard to take a fucking risk these days? There are so many gamblers out there obviously some people are fucken taking risks! I've had bad luck for what seems like an eternity, so with this girl I actually didn't just jump into the fucking relationship like I normally do. I took my time, I fucked it up.

Bye
well if you go back to evolutionary theory there is a reason why most people dont take gambles. take a person with a phobia of heights and a person with no phobia... the person with the phobia never gets high enough to die from falling off, the person with out the phobia will eventually get high enough and die early. hence people with phobias(in this case to commitment) live longer hence producing more young whilst people with out phobias die younger producing less young. And hence the human race is evolving into a bunch of pussys.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
that always happens. think about it, what are the chances that you will fall in love with a girl who feels exactly the same way about you? :confused:
during my earlier high school years i liked so many guys who didn't like me at all. maybe because i dressed like a prat, but that's not the point.

Sydney, Australia, Earth, Milky Way...............
HSC
Look, don't worry about it...what's gone is gone. Hakuna Matata; put your past behind you :p You could easily take the advice of the others who think that it's not worth it. As we are all young and the whole world is in front of us, perhaps we should move on, get over things, stop being sentimental...blahblah...

On the other hand, it depends, she may actually like you and be in a situation where she cannot tell you the truth, so it could also be worth waiting, but only you will know this. If you don't, her friends probably would. It depends on the girl, and how she normally acts.

For example, during my high school years I have met and liked many boys, and I have a feeling that several boys may have liked me, and I may not have liked them. I have however come across a handful with whom the situation works both ways, but due to my parents, I have always had to refuse and back off.

I suppose you have to look at both possibilities, the circumstances surrounding the both of you, and then make your choice, because I don't feel I have the right to make it for you.

HSC
i-am-original said:
I'm steve, how are you?

I'm having a really shit couple of weeks. Don't you hate it when you like someone but they don't feel the same? isn't that just the worst feeling you could ever get? Its like you've fallen for some stupid prank, something you could have picked if only you were thinking about what the fuck you were doing. Actually my situation isn't all that simple. This girl is special to me, but she doesn't know how she feels. Is it so hard to take a fucking risk these days? There are so many gamblers out there obviously some people are fucken taking risks! I've had bad luck for what seems like an eternity, so with this girl I actually didn't just jump into the fucking relationship like I normally do. I took my time, I fucked it up.

Bye

awh poor guy that's like one of the worst problems i've ever heard, you must have the worst luck ever.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
i-am-original said:
Don't you hate it when you like someone but they don't feel the same? isn't that just the worst feeling you could ever get? Its like you've fallen for some stupid prank, something you could have picked if only you were thinking about what the fuck you were doing.
It's your fault for being so naieve.

i-am-original said:
Actually my situation isn't all that simple. This girl is special to me, but she doesn't know how she feels.
It was pretty stupid of you to put so much pressure on a relationship that DOESN'T EVEN EXIST. A girl should never be "special" to you until you've been going out for atleast a few months. That sort of pressure only hurts you and it makes the girl feel uncomforatble around you, which are both things you don't want.

i-am-original said:
Is it so hard to take a fucking risk these days?
I dont blame the girl for not going out with you. You sound like you expect to marry the girl. No girl at our age wants that sort of pressure.

i-am-original said:
I fucked it up.
The only thing I agree with in your post.

INXS

King For A Day
HSC
Stop crying about your mistakes, and get out there and do something about it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)