• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

the post holidays thread (1 Viewer)

HSC
well your probably going to kill the HSC, i dont wake up until 11am :(

Danni07

happy little vegemite
HSC
Yeah, I used the same strategy as Mandy, get all the work out of the way during the day and go out a night, balancing work and play is the key. It worked for me because I dont work as well at night anyway, and my friends were working a lot during the day.

HSC
she was doing 8 hours straight with only 30min break inbetween, thats crazy shit, my brain starts to conk out at 3hours staight (i just did 12-2:30 and i feel a little bit forgetful)

Mandy101

HSC
^Not if you alternate subjects... I usually change subjects every 1.5-2 hours and that way it doesn't get monotonous or boring.

HSC
I haven't really done that much, I've only been alternating SDD/Chem all holidays and I found that because you study totall differently from the two i get confused in my methods

But I'll give what you're doing a go, since I started 2 hours later, i'll finish by 8pm :p since I already did a chem dot point ill work on sDD and do a topic, then BS
it sounds promising mind you
thanks ;D

HSC
man i rather wake up early D: im a morning person but ive been going to sleep 3am, i always work on chem investigation report observations from 12am - 2-3am

HSC
you know your idea of alternating subjects worked Mandy101, thanks :D I just did half a topic of BS and a chem subsection

J_Shizzle

HSC
its just so hard ma nizzle
its time to rest n relax ya know what ama sayin nigga
we needs to Cheal for a moment in this hsc shit

Mandy101

HSC
Casmira said:
you know your idea of alternating subjects worked Mandy101, thanks :D I just did half a topic of BS and a chem subsection
I'm glad! Good on ya :)

HSC
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Mandy101 again.

alissa_xoxo

Share the Love.
HSC
I have an eex1 creative writing portfolio due a week b4 trials.. which screws me up. I keep procrastinating from doing that, without realising that i could be doing constructive procrastination (studying everything else) but instead i'm on BOS wasting time.. as usual :rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)