• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

The first time... (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

eternity_

I know this might sound lame.. but i was just curious.. how much does it hurt for a girl first time having sex.. say on a scaled from 1 - 10.. 10 being the most.. and is there a way of decreasing the pain somehow?.. coz i havent had sex with my gf yet.. we have been doing other things.. but not acutally sex..

i know she wants to do it but i get the feeling she is scared.. any advice? i'd prefer advice from girls really :p if your a dude and it hurt tha first time.. there something wrong wit u..

EDIT: oh and how many times does it hurt.. like only the first? oo how many..

Last edited:

eternity_

haha if i didnt care about her i would actually try that but no.. sorry..
any else can help.. ?

nicko88

whatever..
HSC
How bout you just get it done and over with, then you'll know what it truly feels like. :)

eternity_

nicko88 said:
How bout you just get it done and over with, then you'll know what it truly feels like. :)
actually ill never know wat it feel like.. im a guy.. i wont ever be able to expeirince the pain of getting fuked for the first time from a girls point of view.. :p

nicko88

whatever..
HSC
lol, soz, man. My bad? Could have told if I had just looked at your avatar before I posted.

eternity_

nicko88 said:
lol, soz, man. My bad? Could have told if I had just looked at your avatar before I posted.
haha its alrite :) i always get confused for a girl.. wit my gotee and all.. ppl just cant tell

eternity_

joujou_84 said:
not all girls experience pain or bleed.......everyone is different......
bleed? they BLEED?!?!?!? ouch.. is there any reason why some dont experience pain.. some secret? or is it just either your lucky or your not.. and i never knew they bleed :S

joujou_84

GoOOooOONe
HSC
if the hymen breaks they bleed.........slightly....in some cases girls r born with no hymen and most girls break their hymen through sport or just i dunno....it easily breaks....or u can have sex and all it will do is stretch and still not break.......actually u shouldnt really experience pain (doc told my nervous wreck friend)....i think its all in the head....if u think it will be painful...then it will be......

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
if u say u have done other things with her...like maybe..fingering or whatever
then it shouldnt be a problem...as much

eternity_

joujou_84 said:
if the hymen breaks they bleed.........slightly....in some cases girls r born with no hymen and most girls break their hymen through sport or just i dunno....it easily breaks....or u can have sex and all it will do is stretch and still not break.......actually u shouldnt really experience pain (doc told my nervous wreck friend)....i think its all in the head....if u think it will be painful...then it will be......
so its a more psychological thing than physical? if u beleive it wont hurt than it wont?

eternity_

soha said:
if u say u have done other things with her...like maybe..fingering or whatever
then it shouldnt be a problem...as much
oh okay.. thanks :-D
dammit for some reason i dont have those emoticons..

joujou_84

GoOOooOONe
HSC
eternity_ said:
so its a more psychological thing than physical? if u beleive it wont hurt than it wont?

yes...........unless the bf does not really give a shit abt the girl and dosent take it slow.....then yet it probably will hurt........

Collin

HSC
N/A
omgz0r! it hurted so much on my first time! my bf's dick kept rammin into my cervix and i cried all night! my advice: dont have sex ever.. trust me, it sucks

joujou_84

GoOOooOONe
HSC
JKDDragon said:
omgz0r! it hurted so much on my first time! my bf's dick kept rammin into my cervix and i cried all night! my advice: dont have sex ever.. trust me, it sucks

sorry to alarm u...........but u dont actually have a cervix.........:)...unless ur a hermaphrodite.....

eternity_

mcdickpants 2.5 said:
brutally fist her a few times first and she'll be nice and ready to go
if the bf really didnt give a shit about her.. he'd do wat mcdikpants said..

eternity_

JKDDragon said:
arent u a guy? are u gay :-S

joujou_84

GoOOooOONe
HSC
eternity_ said:
if the bf really didnt give a shit about her.. he'd do wat mcdikpants said..

i wouldnt take anything mcdickpnats said seriously.......take it slow........when shes says stop just stop.....it shouldnt hurt.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)