• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

the dresden dolls (1 Viewer)

illmtl

HSC
I went..... they were so fantastic.... their audience participation factor was much much better than placebo who I saw the following wednesday...

dd forever

Redgoddess

HSC
man i wanted to go to the dresden dolls sooooooo badly, a group of my mates went up and said it was fucking awesome, and they're one of my fave bands atm, but i'm broke as :( and with parents having to pay for formal stuff and so on they couldnt afford it *cries* hopefully they'll be back sometime. better chances of seeing them than of bad religion anyway...

Gangels

HSC
Yeh im a bit of a fan of everything. Except that damn country music. So i quite like it. By the way, forgot to ask, how were the red paintings?

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
full on. while they were playing they had these black and white japanese horror movies going on, and they had like this massive light show, people painted fully in black who acted as human canvases for 2 artists, as well as canvases along the front of the stage that were being painted while they were playing.

they were quite unnerving.. and they didnt play walls!

Gangels

HSC
Yeh i had a freind see them live and he said it was more like a theatre show. Sounds kinda like what the insane clown posse do. Dont like them but i'd love to see them live. I saw an interview with Amanda who said half of it was a surprise to them cause they werent told about it. But they loved it!

Gangels

HSC
I kinda had my hopes up that they'd be going to the falls festival, god knows why, they dont fit the context of the festival at all. Im very much going when they come back, hopefully their next album will be just as good as their first.

Get a big day out ticket?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)