• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

The Countdown (1 Viewer)

ccc123

HSC
FLYHAWK14 said:
Some days, I'm like I can't wait! cause the rest of ur high school is full of bratty little kids who do nothing but run around and after u do the hsc it's like ultimate freedom and then I could join the rest my friends who were in older year groups. Then there are some days where you don't know something you should have learned in class then ur like, I don't want it to come.
I know exactly what you mean! Some days, I can't wait for that taste of freedom outside the parameters of school life. Yet, other days, I can;t believe something that has become such a big part of out lives is coming to an end awfully fast.

Kujah

HSC
N/A
ccc123 said:
I know exactly what you mean! Some days, I can't wait for that taste of freedom outside the parameters of school life. Yet, other days, I can;t believe something that has become such a big part of out lives is coming to an end awfully fast.
Or think about the people in school you might not see again :/

carrots please!

not a malcontent
HSC
can never think too far ahead.

plus im going to need to hurl some abuse at someone if i have two on the same day.

noone else would like it sooner? i feel like it'll be a weight off my mind knowing exactly when i'm doing what.

cs01001

HSC
God, they better not have 2 exams in one day

Kujah

HSC
N/A
cs01001 said:
God, they better not have 2 exams in one day
My biology teacher had 4 exams on the first two days when he did his HSC. :eek:

ZaraKu

HSC
Already had mid course exams... Passed music, just waiting on English and Maths results (no exam for French and S&C)... hope I did well... I want an exam timetable for HSC as soon as it comes out!! Then I can plan my moving out of home around it...

jest3r

HSC
FLYHAWK14 said:
Some days, I'm like I can't wait! cause the rest of ur high school is full of bratty little kids who do nothing but run around.
Lol, and at uni you've got the pretentious arts students and the engineering students that smell weird.

Good luck kiddos!

rooeys2

i like to laugh =)
HSC
lol it might be more of a relief in a good way to cram all the exams up in one week or watever imagine how you wood feel after it all finishes wile everyone else is still preparing for their hsc exams xD

Hollieee

You're unbelievable.
HSC
I know!
I'm pretty excited!
I'm right in the middle of the half yearlies atm, started today but had to exams;
English AOS and Bio.

But I have senior science tomorrow, which I'm planning to fluke.
Which is bad, but I focussed all my attention on bio, because I really wanted to do well in that.

But I have a couple of days between science and PE (next monday) and then Chem is my last exam on next thursday.

So I get a long weekend! XD

I'm so pumped about tomorrow; HSC timetable, getting my hair done, last exam for the week, picking up vampire costume for fancy dress, biggest loser finale!
Lol.

P.S, 169 days till hsc.

tambourine

HSC
lol biggest loser finale...i want alison to win or sam..but alison first i think
i'm excited about the timetable too and i want to get my hair done tomorrow too! lol ok but seriously it is scary that the HSC is coming so fast!

Hollieee

You're unbelievable.
HSC
Ahhh I LOVE ALISON!
Lol, I've loved her since the start.
I just love them all and am pretty glad they're all blues.
They were always a better team =)

Yeah, sucks though, hair getting done 2 days after the school photos.
Which I nearly wasn't allowed to be in, coz I had a tiny pink streak in my hair =|
Lol.

Yeah, I'm just looking forward to being able to plan for it.
But I'm pretty sure I'll get 2 exams on the one day.
I always have so far. >_<

Lol, bastards.

ZaraKu

HSC
wow... I had my half yearlies week 5 last term, you get it lucky, but I guess this is when they cram like 50 assessments in so we can just revise and polish all next term

tambourine

HSC
same alison has always been my favourite...my school photos are next week but i'm confused about what to do to my hair...pink streaks are cool lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)