• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Terminator Salvation (2 Viewers)

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
...was fucking brilliant.

i saw it today, loved it so much, visual effects were almost on par with transformers (which is fucking saying a lot!), brilliant action flick.

will download so i can watch again.

Uncle

Banned
HSC
The reviews on this movie varies so much I'm going to have to do MATH2089 next semester to know more precisely how it's rated.
Fuck this I'll watch the movie before S2.

carolina17

HSC
Terminator Salvation is full of action. You won't be bored.

ajay12

Can count to potato
HSC
It's the most pointless movie ever made. If you have watched the previous Terminators, you will be like OMFG, WTF?

To sum things up, they spent 1hr 30mins trying to destroy skynet, which I thought they did. Then in the last minute, the narrator says "Skynet is now stronger than ever". Well wtf? What the fuck was the whole point of that movie.

It's better to listen to Christian Bale rip into a stagehand than watch this piece of shit.

Teclis

The White Tower of Hoeth, Saphery, Ulthuan
HSC
It's the most pointless movie ever made. If you have watched the previous Terminators, you will be like OMFG, WTF?

To sum things up, they spent 1hr 30mins trying to destroy skynet, which I thought they did. Then in the last minute, the narrator says "Skynet is now stronger than ever". Well wtf? What the fuck was the whole point of that movie.

It's better to listen to Christian Bale rip into a stagehand than watch this piece of shit.
You're a complete idiot if you didn't see how this film fits into the Terminator franchise.

Terminator 1 and 2 deal with time Paradox's and the nature of man vs. Machine and how different or similar they both are (see Sarah Connors quote about the Terminator being a father to John)

Terminator 3 and 4 deal more with fate, the nature of inevitibility and humanity. How in T3 the T-800 is able to defeat its programming. In T4 the fact that Sam Worthingtons character is more human than John Connor...

T4 continues on the line of T3 with the inevitability vs. "No fate but what we make" and how John Connor is forced more and more towards his destiny and the ending or the beginning (however you see it) of the time travel paradox of John Connor vs. Skynet.

ajay12

Can count to potato
HSC
You're a complete idiot if you didn't see how this film fits into the Terminator franchise.

Terminator 1 and 2 deal with time Paradox's and the nature of man vs. Machine and how different or similar they both are (see Sarah Connors quote about the Terminator being a father to John)

Terminator 3 and 4 deal more with fate, the nature of inevitibility and humanity. How in T3 the T-800 is able to defeat its programming. In T4 the fact that Sam Worthingtons character is more human than John Connor...

T4 continues on the line of T3 with the inevitability vs. "No fate but what we make" and how John Connor is forced more and more towards his destiny and the ending or the beginning (however you see it) of the time travel paradox of John Connor vs. Skynet.
They're just milking the franchise dude.

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
Arnold couldnt be filmed due to being the governator and possible health problems, or so what i have heard.

Besides, i thought it was common knowledge B4 the movie came out he was to be digitally placed in the movie.

rowdyroddy

HSC
10/10 for this movie
this movie was awesome
T3 wasnt the best, this one was just behind t2, (damn that was a good movie)
loved the action in this one, storyline and plot was awesome

and sam worthington/marcus was great

and have you seen arnold now? hes lost his muscle, would look like shit if he was in this, if his shirt was off anyway

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)