• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Teenage girls sabotage situations because they like the drama (1 Viewer)

HSC
the thing is though, i'm willing to BET that you do it too.

i know i do sometimes, and i'm one of the least female females i know, psychologically.
don't get me wrong, i like talking about drama. i like gossip as much as the next girl but i hate causing it and i get over shit way too fast to really be bothered. I prefer to laugh from the sidelines.

Luxxey

candied queen
HSC
Most just have incredibly shitty coping skills. Whilst it's true that it does make them feel good to be the centre of attention, mostly it's because they have no idea how to vent the resulting emotions.

Example: Girl's fake acrylic nail breaks off. Screams. Cries. Storms back to nail salon and orders it to be redone. Cries again because it's "just not the same".

Or a more common example: Girl fails test. Cries. Starts accusing teacher of biased marking or goes off at her friend for "flaunting her marks". In reality girl has not even paid attention in class and spent the night before the test on Facebook.

staticsiscool

Banned
HSC
Most just have incredibly shitty coping skills. Whilst it's true that it does make them feel good to be the centre of attention, mostly it's because they have no idea how to vent the resulting emotions.

Example: Girl's fake acrylic nail breaks off. Screams. Cries. Storms back to nail salon and orders it to be redone. Cries again because it's "just not the same".

Or a more common example: Girl fails test. Cries. Starts accusing teacher of biased marking or goes off at her friend for "flaunting her marks". In reality girl has not even paid attention in class and spent the night before the test on Facebook.
wow you're so different and unique

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)