• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

targeting UAI 85. need advice (1 Viewer)

Steven12

Lord Chubbington
HSC
Hi, i have just completed my trial and the result looks good so far.
i am targeting 85UAI so i just need somebody to tell me my chances.

trials------------------rank------------------My asssement marks (averaged)

97% Physics(test was too easy) equal 1st/9 70%(my prevous marks /bad)
93%chem (too easy) probably 1/20 75%
87% 2UNIT maths 3/40 85%
88% Business 3/22 83%
ADV ENGLISH 66% 15/22 60%
42% 3 unit 8/8 55%

english result not back yet. probably around 65%. i really worry about english, 3 units i didnt study at all except the day before the test.(everybody failed anyway) I got 97% for physics because the teacher took off a 6 mark question. originally it was 91% physics. chemistry i did very well. before i was ranking fifth, i dont know if 93% will put me to first rank, the person coming second probably got around 80% in chem.I studied my butt off for PHY and CHEM.but the papers were independent one, no way i could get above 90 had it been catholic ones,maybe 83%.

so what do you people think. I think i can get BAND 6 for chemistry, physics and 2unit Math and businss for the HSC IF i study really really hard, which is what i am planning to do.

ohe yea, by the way, i goto a really crap school. everybody dropped out after year 10 to become apprentices.......... so you get the idea

Last edited:

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
If you can perform similarly in the HSC exam, 85 would be considered aiming pretty low.

You can probably get 97+ if you had similar performance.

Lemar

Good Work

if u get in band 6 for 3 of ur subjects u will definately get in the 90s. i just hope u can improve on ur english. sry if i offended u. but u have a high chance of 85.

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
mid- high band 5's will get you to 90+. if you add some band 6's to the mix you can get mid 90's.

you have to improve on english to help you to improve on your standing.

all the best.

Steven12

Lord Chubbington
HSC
yep, its all coming together man. before the trial i was so worried cos my results was too average and im stuck in shit school.

now my trials has improved my rankings.
i am ranking first now in physics and chemistry. second in 2unit. so yea, i am just glad that i exceeded my own expectation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)