• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Sydney's transport ranked behind Mumbai (ranked at the bottom) (1 Viewer)

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
sinophile said:
I weep everytime I take the train. So dirty, hot, cold, the roofes leak when it rains, crime levels are awful.. Reform needs to happen, cause obviously the old method ain't cutting it.
How many times have you been robbed on the train

jb_nc

HSC
N/A
Princess Leng said:
my cousin had his 5110 stolen from him about 10 years ago.
my cousin found a 5110 about 10 years ago

coincidence?

spiny norman

HSC
Nebuchanezzar said:
Sydneysiders need to learn creative driving. Take the backroads instead of Victoria Rd and ignore the speed limits. The chances of cops being on local streets is small.
You'd think that, but lately the police have been pulling over all kinds of people for speeding around my house. Who knew a (fairly) minor street in Riverstone would be such a place for crackdowns?

That said, I've had two pet cats run over and killed by speeding drivers out the front, so about time! Good to see the NSW Government is finally putting resources out to protect my cats, and hope to see this policy expanded.

jb_nc

HSC
N/A
spiny norman said:
You'd think that, but lately the police have been pulling over all kinds of people for speeding around my house. Who knew a (fairly) minor street in Riverstone would be such a place for crackdowns?

That said, I've had two pet cats run over and killed by speeding drivers out the front, so about time! Good to see the NSW Government is finally putting resources out to protect my cats, and hope to see this policy expanded.
actually more kids/whatever probably get hit on 'minor backstreets' than main arterials.

its also really fucking annoying when every faggot in a WRX hoons up your street at 100 km/hr with the turbo on

youngminii

Banned
HSC
jb_nc said:
actually more kids/whatever probably get hit on 'minor backstreets' than main arterials.

its also really fucking annoying when every faggot in a WRX hoons up your street at 100 km/hr with the turbo on
You should jump in front of the car and wiggle your pinky finger.

jb_nc

HSC
N/A
youngminii said:
You should jump in front of the car and wiggle your pinky finger.
i love cars and V8 races like every other ill-developed manchild with a phallus obsession. yay!!

youngminii

Banned
HSC
jb_nc said:
i love cars and V8 races like every other ill-developed manchild with a phallus obsession. yay!!
You just made fun of 3/4 of the male population of Australia.
RIP jb_nc

P.S. I like your avatar

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
A mobile phone dealer perhaps.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)