• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Summer is here! Vive la swimwear! (1 Viewer)

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
Always said:
Eva Longoria is a stunner! You lucky, lucky girl.

Question: what's the smallest size Zimmerman swimwear comes in?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA i couldnt look less like eva longoria! that was a filthy lie... so ummm less like gabrielle and more like bridget jones... :D

and zimmerman swim goes down to size zero i think. why? you thinking of nabbing my cossies??? (go ahead, theyre stunners and really flattering too)

llamalope

yes, they're my legs.
Left BOS (somewhat temporarily) on 29/12/05 to ret
HSC
I'm pissed off. At all the companies that make swimmers.

I found three pairs of swimmers that i quite liked (they were padded too... an added bonus)
The tops fit quite nicely..... but....
swimmers a) the bottoms were cut so low that it was practically showing my privates to the world. so that ruled that one out.
Swimmers b) The bottoms were WAY TO HIGH CUT. enough said
Swimmers c) the bottoms were cut half way up my arse, so that half the cheek was hanging out either side.

I want bottoms that are not high cut, but not too low that i look like Paris Hilton, ones that don't resemble kaysier brazilians, and ones that don't tie at the sides. WHERE CAN I FIND SUCH A THING???????? WHY CAN'T THEY MAKE NICE SWIMMER BOTTOMS????????

*END RANT

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Presuming they come as separates, why not get the tops, and then buy separate bottoms that you like? Theres no law to say your top and bottom have to match.

Always

HSC
AlleyCat said:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA i couldnt look less like eva longoria! that was a filthy lie... so ummm less like gabrielle and more like bridget jones... :D

and zimmerman swim goes down to size zero i think. why? you thinking of nabbing my cossies??? (go ahead, theyre stunners and really flattering too)
*blushes*

Have you managed to get your hands on the Kate Hurst dress? :D

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
Always said:
*blushes*

Have you managed to get your hands on the Kate Hurst dress? :D
well i did but it wasnt in my size. i ordered one in at tuchuzi it should be in in 5 days or so. very excited...
it actually is really flattering on me, makes my waist look really small. good find darling.

jebbie

imrad. yourerad. letshug.
HSC
I bought cute swimmers whilst away.

Im not made of trillions of dollars so it was Seafolly, but its really nice. I think the style is called Salsa (if you go to the website www.seafolly.com its in ladies swimwear in the second row of pictrues third one in, and then the second one - moulded tri bra) but I got it green one.

Its a moulded cup so it fits nicely and is uber comfortable, but it was seperates, so instead of getting the normal bottoms I got this brown one with the same material as a fake loop at the top (just like on the website, however they did have a normal bottom as well) anyways I think its really cute <3

shortie_689

HSC
I bought the hottest bikini the other day it is a bonds bikini an it is like orange yellow red and blue stripes its so hot someone said i looked like a life saver

HSC
N/A
llamalope said:
they're not seperates. All the seperates I've seen were pretty shit. I am doomed to wear my $19 swimmers from 2 years ago....
Both Seafolly and Jets sell in separates. They're a bit pricey, but both are *very* nice brands. (I got mine from Jets, shameless bid in the hope they see this and send me something nice!)

Skillo

is in a theatre near you
In my blue-light backstage hovel, the theatre.
HSC
I just went on the Seafolly website. Man! It is sooo friendly. They show their entire current range. Was v. impressed. Am now going out to search all the outlets they listed hold their stock in my small town. Woopee. I hope I find the style I want.

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
i got this georgeous bikini top the other day at this aboslutely insane surfstore factory outlet boxing day sale for $10. its a pale pink aztec rose strapless (with attachable straps) and it kind of twists over. I'm in love with it. It was at the bottom of this huge $10 barrel that my mum made me search through. moral of story: look through the cheaparse racks/barrels

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)