• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Subject Selection (1 Viewer)

Tabris

HSC
Doest matter, but do try to put tutes towards the end of the week and lectures at the begining if u really dfont mind, why?:

Week 1's lecture will have no tutes (introductory lecture for newbies)
Week 2's lecture will have tutes in week 3 (Starting to get down into the work and some basic topics)
Week 3;s lecture will have its tute in week 4 and so forth.... (about to turn on hyperdrive)

HotShot

-_-
HSC
Tabris said:
Doest matter, but do try to put tutes towards the end of the week and lectures at the begining if u really dfont mind, why?:

Week 1's lecture will have no tutes (introductory lecture for newbies)
Week 2's lecture will have tutes in week 3 (Starting to get down into the work and some basic topics)
Week 3;s lecture will have its tute in week 4 and so forth.... (about to turn on hyperdrive)
that means if have a lecture on monday, and tut on frid
then week 2 lecture monday will be coverd in week 3 friday or week 2 friday tut?
just tiny winy confused.

Tabris

HSC
HotShot said:
that means if have a lecture on monday, and tut on frid
then week 2 lecture monday will be coverd in week 3 friday or week 2 friday tut?
just tiny winy confused.

FOr example

I have lectures on friday 2pm

I have tuttorials on friday 3pm

This means, once i have finished my friday 2pm lecture, the acommpanying tutorial for that lecture will be held 3 pm friday next week.

This means all of the current week's lecture material will be done in next week's tutorial.

HotShot

-_-
HSC
Tabris said:
FOr example

I have lectures on friday 2pm

I have tuttorials on friday 3pm

This means, once i have finished my friday 2pm lecture, the acommpanying tutorial for that lecture will be held 3 pm friday next week.

This means all of the current week's lecture material will be done in next week's tutorial.
ok nice, thats all done. now bit of final bit of rearranging for my timetable, cos at the moment i have monday and i want friday free as well.

CieL

HSC
HotShot said:
ok thanks, "If u havent done any accounting do 105, if u have, do 100"- i came straight out of high school, so how do people do accounting before hand? but anyway i havent done accounting before so i will do accg105. thank you.
just a tad extra information, but some ppl can do accounting at TAFE for their HSC.. so yeh, some ppl will have a background, dont assume everyone's a noob

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
HotShot said:
ok thanks, "If u havent done any accounting do 105, if u have, do 100"- i came straight out of high school, so how do people do accounting before hand?
Transfers, Tafe, 100 level subjects are basically open to anyone (in that degree for some)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)