• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Study day @ singleton (1 Viewer)

thunderdax

I AM JESUS LOL!
HSC
Anyone in Newcastle/hunter region thinking of going to this day on 27th May at Singleton High? Im thinking of going but not sure on how useful it will be especially since its all the way out at singleton.

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
thunderdax said:
Anyone in Newcastle/hunter region thinking of going to this day on 27th May at Singleton High? Im thinking of going but not sure on how useful it will be especially since its all the way out at singleton.
well our school is running a bus to it but i dunno.. ill probably go but im not sure.. we only live 35 mins away so i guess i should..

modelzsuck

Kylie
HSC
_muse_ said:
well our school is running a bus to it but i dunno.. ill probably go but im not sure.. we only live 35 mins away so i guess i should..
yeah I was gunna go but nah screw that. I need all the school I can get so that i dont fail my hsc.

thunderdax

I AM JESUS LOL!
HSC
Yeah, I've decided not to go since I'll miss school and I really don't want to go all the way out to singleton to hear lectures from markers

Abbeygale

HSC
I would like to go, but I forgot about it, and we were supposed to apply to our careers teacher to go today. Maybe if I go see him tomorrow and ask nicely...

modelzsuck

Kylie
HSC
yeah, I am going now, its on our friday off anyway so I only miss out on one day of school and its supposed to be really good cuz they have ppl that actually mark the papers, they give lecture notes too so it should be pretty good.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)