• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Space Dot Point (1 Viewer)

ontherun

HSC
perform a first hand investigation, gather information and analyse data to calculate initial and final velocity, maximum height reached, range and time flight of a projectile for a range of situations by using simulations, data loggers and computer analysis.

CAN SUM! PLZ GIVE ME A COMPLETE ANSWER OR DIRECT ME TO SUM SITE THAT HAS ALL THE RIGHT INFO?

ashtor

HSC
CAN SUM! PLZ GIVE ME A COMPLETE ANSWER OR DIRECT ME TO SUM SITE THAT HAS ALL THE RIGHT INFO?
Jesus you don't have to be so demanding...im sure your school shouldve done a few experiments concerning parabolas but if not just say you used a stroboscope to examine how theres vertical acceleration but constant horizontal velocities (or maybe u taped them on a digital camera and compared frame by frame),...for the time of flight im sure a simple stop watch would do...ya bsaan

Last edited:

gordo

Resident Jew
HSC
use a strobe light and throw a marble across photographic paper, then u can draw up lines on the appaer and graph the motion of the marble cause it exposes some film from the strobe light falshing, then u can work out all that stufff cause u have data

ontherun

HSC
i need sumthing detailed and precise to tell u the truth mr ashtor!
jesus, my school isnt as poshy as ur skool!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)