• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

so what do you think about uni? (2 Viewers)

doe

HSC
N/A
how you guys finding it? hows the workload? glad you're at uni/mq? anything funny and/or lame happen?

Last edited:

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
I'm finding it a bit tedious, boring and hard.

The workload is tremendous especially for me. The hours are terrible and so is the transport. I have a friend who travels on bus train then bus again and its a 2hour trip.

I personally dont mind Macqurie, i found it has a nice atmosphere. There is some kind of aura that makes me want to go back everyday despite the hardship (but maybe its just the girls/pool/and daytona).

Nothing funny or lame ever happens really...well not yet :S

pb

Inside The Hollow
HSC
the workload is soo much! It just keeps piling up
MQ itself... i like :)

golfstick

balbrady's balbarer
HSC
N/A
i'm still cruising with the workload, i only had to put in on one night last week because i had a law essay due.

it'll probably catch up with me soon enough

but meh, ever since the HSC finished i've been in the best 6 months of my life, it's just continued since uni has gone back

i have just been moto-X riding hard for 4 days so that's probably got something to do with my current mood (I'm still amped from it, hadn't ridden since before HSC)

^___^
HSC
Originally posted by bscienceboi
I personally dont mind Macqurie, i found it has a nice atmosphere. There is some kind of aura that makes me want to go back everyday despite the hardship (but maybe its just the girls/pool/and daytona).

its the chicks and pool i tell ya, daytona doesn't appeal to u anymore :(

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
it does have a nice atmosphere, green, friendly, familiar
there is a lot of work, but since i have almost 1/2 the subjects as last year i am fine with it atm
yes, i like uni

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
The only thing i hate about Uni is the fact it reminds me so much of High School and the HSC. Cause to me it seems that everything i do has to be at the best of my abilities and that every damn mark counts.

I dont mind Daytona, but i'm never going AUtomatic again. I wish they had Initial D at the arcade.

Yeah pool and the chicks get me going, especially the one who play daytona...damn

ND

HSC
Man i don't get why everyone loves initial d so much (the game i mean, the anime is awesome)... The drifting on it is so unrealistic, and who can drift FFs anyway? (everytime i see someone playing, they're always using a honda)

cyrax83

discrete is killing me :(
HSC
Initial D is a rip off money wise, stick to daytona.

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
i've been bludging... i only goto 8 hours worth of classes/lectures a week so yeah .... im goin library whole day though to try and catch up

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by cyrax83
Initial D is a rip off money wise, stick to daytona.
Its still exspensive

Originally posted by clairegirl
i've been bludging... i only goto 8 hours worth of classes/lectures a week so yeah .... im goin library whole day though to try and catch up
Your lazy... but i've been doing the same :rolleyes:

GoodToGo

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by clairegirl
LOL. I'm worse...I go to 6 hours. And 2 of those are compulsory. Knowing my lectures are online or taped makes me lazy.

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
University is much more bludgier than Year 12 hsc...
No big negatives about macqarie really. Oh and it has a dinosaur in its library... oh yeah!

*hopeful*

HSC
yeh jack or sumfn
i rememba sum1 telln me it had a name lolz
maqz pretty kool its just the work dat sux bigtime in econ alone im behind 25 chapters

AcStyle*

Believe in Desire
HSC
yeh the amount of Econ i've had to catch up over these hols has been crazy, its almost lyk HSC-style cramming all over again :(

ND

HSC
Heheh that's what i was supposed to do. I was up to chapter 7 in the book, and i was planning to read it. All i've read so far is most of money market (cos i didn't go to the lectures for that). All i'll probably get done is the rest of money market and then i'm gonna do national accounts (cos i don't know a thing about them).

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by *hopeful*
yeh jack or sumfn
i rememba sum1 telln me it had a name lolz
maqz pretty kool its just the work dat sux bigtime in econ alone im behind 25 chapters
After a while, readings don't become compulsory (well, for me that was week 3). :p

The key to study is timing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)